• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kentucky: Labor Day wheeling?

auswee

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody going out riding tomorrow in South Central KY?

I've been here working for 8 months now, and there's only 57 days until I'm finished with work and head back to New Hampshire. Holidays suck because everybody does the "friends and family cookout"... you can imagine how many friends and family I have here :tear: haha.

Today I tooled around Mammoth Cave area in the XJ and I was wondering if anybody was planning on doing any riding tomorrow. It's going to be awesome out!

:wave:

Anybody going out riding tomorrow in South Central KY?

I've been here working for 8 months now, and there's only 57 days until I'm finished with work and head back to New Hampshire. Holidays suck because everybody does the "friends and family cookout"... you can imagine how many friends and family I have here :tear: haha.

Today I tooled around Mammoth Cave area in the XJ and I was wondering if anybody was planning on doing any riding tomorrow. It's going to be awesome out!

:wave:

Better go to Harlan while you're in KY.

Don't tease me! I just got the XJ in May and while it had a lot of radical mods done to it already, I lost rear tow attachments when I put the skid plate on (the trailer hitch didn't fit) and even if I order the bumper from JCR that I want, it probably won't be ready until right before I leave KY at the end of November.

The other part is, who the hell am I going to go to Harlan with? So far the only guy I have met around here is TheChief86, who lives over an hour away from me in Murfreesboro TN.

Everybody down here drives a lifted XJ / TJ/ CJ etc.... but NOBODY wheels them! Everybody is into building them up so they can drive around town. It's a serious case of LAME!

Up in NH, if you have a lifted truck, you bash the absolute dog crap out of it as often as possible. Down here, it seems to be way different.

We have a crew from the MWC going down on the 18th of this month. If you have proper tow points they will let you tag along.

Back