• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

keep an eye out for my stolen car, socal?

Just buy a cheap "pay as you go" phone and leave it in the car... then you can tell the cops that you had a phone in the car and they can use the cell carrier to find the general location of the car.

the crappy thing is, i thought of doing that.but i figured i'd never see her again-guess i was wrong. the only thing i have is the ip address of wherever she emailed me from. unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to pinpoint to a specific location as far as i know.
not dropping the report when i get it back this time, her dumb ass can go to jail.

still looks the same, unless she's added more dents to it than just the door...
apparently, she did the same thing a few months ago to girl she used to be friends with. "borrowed" her car and didn't come back with it. i called and told her what just happened to me and watch out for her ride.
has 6k hid's in the headlights, figured that might be worth mentioning.
thanks for keeping eyes out.

Dude WTF?? Really? Seems like she really needs a ride about every 6 mo or so huh? Car still look the same in first post? I'll keep an eye out for ya bro!

I hope you get this back.I didn't read the thread, but when you get the car back you need to spend 10 to 15 bucks on a kill switch.Just install one some place in the car that can shut the coil off.I installed one on my dads old chevy between the headlights, as he walked by he would flip it.Easy as that.

Good Luck

it was something that i was going to do "eventually". the mj has one, but i figured "who the hell would want to steal a lumina?". tweakers, apparently...ha ha
I hope you get this back.I didn't read the thread, but when you get the car back you need to spend 10 to 15 bucks on a kill switch.Just install one some place in the car that can shut the coil off.I installed one on my dads old chevy between the headlights, as he walked by he would flip it.Easy as that.

Good Luck

found it last night...thanks everybody! no new damage that i've found. just put in a kill switch this afternoon....FU, freaking tweekbags. :hang:

you dont suppose you can get her to steal my saturn, do you? :D

congrats on getting it back.

there's got to be a way of getting rid of a saturn, that doesn't involve the kind of irritation that makes you want to skin someone alive in a pot of boiling salt water....:skull1:

you dont suppose you can get her to steal my saturn, do you? :D

congrats on getting it back.

pretty sure i'll get taken out pulling into the home depot in escondido, someone almost always pulls out and turns left without looking straight as i'm turning left into the parking lot and nearly t-bones me. if it wasnt for the fact that they probably dont have insurance and that i have my dogs with me, i'd probably be less worried about it.

Back