• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

keep an eye out for my stolen car, socal?

I live in Mira Mesa and keep an eye out for you. :eyes:

Julia-Minesci-325.jpg

She look like this?

not at all.......she's a brunette. :laugh2:

xj people are great! but thanks to some friends in the san diego police dept, it's back home again. although with a terrible misfire when cold-goes away when warmed up. the fun never ends...

Hey man glad she is back home with you. The girl not your car. LOL.

Druged out Madmax hoe.. Straight nasty this is what happens after a night out at the bar hittin shots with your buds and wake up with this next to you in the am lol

Druged out Madmax hoe.. Straight nasty this is what happens after a night out at the bar hittin shots with your buds and wake up with this next to you in the am lol

If I would wake up with THIS in my arm I hope to god that he will strike me dead immediately.LOL I have been drunk in my days, just not that much, I guess. THANK GOD>LOL>

soooooooooooo.....apparently the dirtbag had a spare key made or something, because she came back and actually stole the car the other night. it's been reported to the police. :flamemad:
But-the more eyes, the better. I have no idea where she is, except that it's in San Diego somewhere. It's pretty easy to spot, especially with the dent in the RF door. I've never seen another bright red Lumina in SD anywhere. If you anyone sees it-shoot me a message or call eight five eight 3 5 three zero 266.
Thanks!

Maybe you should invest in lojack! Lol, the system is probably more then the car is worth but at least it will be easier to get back everytime she steals it.

Back