• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I will, The floor might need repaired before the seats can even go in it. The drivers side bracket is bent to hell on the stock seat.

Kinda new here, but I managed to go into a ditch after hitting a patch of ice.... Fun stuff.

Anyways, to the point, if anyone is willing to part with a drivers side fender for free or for a decent price (I'm still in high school and work at Menards...Lol.) preferably with a fender flare, but that doesn't really matter. I'll probably be cutting the wheel wells one day eventually.

ALSO, a front bumper would be awesome if you can get it for a decent price or for free. Just let me know, any and all help is appreciated.

Marc.

Kinda new here, but I managed to go into a ditch after hitting a patch of ice.... Fun stuff.

Anyways, to the point, if anyone is willing to part with a drivers side fender for free or for a decent price (I'm still in high school and work at Menards...Lol.) preferably with a fender flare, but that doesn't really matter. I'll probably be cutting the wheel wells one day eventually.

ALSO, a front bumper would be awesome if you can get it for a decent price or for free. Just let me know, any and all help is appreciated.

Marc.

I was once in high school and working at Menards... I feel your pain...
Yr and model might help on looking for these... Have you tried any local junk/salvage yards??

Does any one have have a set of the steel wheels that have the 10 square holes around the outside and the black center caps that say jeep on them? I have a set of the 5 spoke steel ones for trade...........or I can buy them outright, I have a serious bonner for a set of them.

it would be better if they were on your head though

Need:

Cash.
US Dollars.

If you have any laying around, I'd be happy to relive you of it.
PM for address.

What Hale, you couldn't come up with the $3.00 for the shipping of the safari strap?
I think I actually sent $5 for it.

No, other stuff on the horizon. If it slips by, I'll never see it again.
I need cash to make it happen.

FREE!

FREE:
Older model hood, doors, rear seat, trim and newer model fenders and bummper caps

Come pick em up.

Located near Joliet Junior College( I-55and I-80) in Joliet, IL.

:cheers:

Free upper and lower stock control arms, one of each, from a 98 XJ. They both could use new bushings. Pick em up or will ship on your dime. Located in Round Lake, IL. PM if interested!

Back