• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 P235/75R15 Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Tire (some thread) and Wheel Silver "Snowflake"
1 P235/75R15 Goodyear Wrangler RT/S Blown out tire and Wheel Silver "Snowflake"
1 P225/70? Tire and Aluminum Wheel - >50% Thread

WILL NOT SHIP. Local pickup in Chicago, IL only.

Meant to do this prior to the long Memorial Day holiday, but it is what it is...

Free to good home:

One used stock 1997 XJ radiator, the kind with aluminum tubes and plastic side tanks. Had about 120,000 miles on it when it was removed. Did NOT leak when it was removed, nor did I ever overheat with it. I noticed that on warm days the engine temp gauge would start to rise when sitting in fast food drive thru's and such, but it still worked fine in normal traffic. It is missing quite a few of the cooling fins due to rust - touch them and they turn to dust.

Does not come with a radiatior cap or the rubber top mounts/isolators.

Located in the Metro-Detroit area. I will not ship it - either pickup, or if close enough we can work something out.

I'll take PMs from anyone interested in it until this Saturday June 2 at 11:59pm at which point I'll put the names in a hat and have my wife draw the winner.

Pic:

radiator003.jpg

sloddo

Also free to good home, a set of used trunk hatch hydraulic lifts from a '96 xj for those of you who might want to use them for your hood instead. They don't have enough oomph to lift the hatch. Will separate if you only need 1. You pay shipping.

I have a stock radio from my 1995 Grand Cherokee. All I can tell you is that I assume it works. The clock and all worked and it lit up. I installed a CD player before I ever needed to use it. Id just rather not throw it out if someone wants it.

FREE + shipping (I think the medium flat rate from USPS is like $11)

Or FREE and local pickup.

Located or drive through almost daily, Delavan, Burlington, Lake Geneva, WI.

PM me for the faster response

"We eat our own"

I have an old black NAXJA MWC ball cap in perfect shape.
American made, Skull logo embroidered in yellow on the front, and the above quote across the back.

And it's off to a good home!

Last edited:
I have a LOT of little XJ parts (early- & late-model). These will just be the first I list here. Parts are located in Cedar Springs, Michigan (49319).

First, I don't have a photo handy, but I have a VERY nice tan headliner from a 2000 XJ Limited. BEAUTIFUL shape, but all of our stuff has gray interiors. This one has a cut-out for an overhead console. FREE to anyone who can use it.

I also have a decent set of early-model 2-door inner door panels. These were pulled from a '94, I believe. FREE if you can use 'em.
252763_4264449059372_1423161907_n.jpg

I received a box of extras with a purchase last week. Now up for grabs are two NSS switches that are supposed to be functional. One Haynes manual in fairly good condition. Please one switch per person. Pick up at 54235 or paypal me for shipping.

I am thinking I better get a NSS. Are you coming to WF or maybe parts train?

one nss switch left. (this one has a bit of damage on the shaft locator, but could be used as a parts piece. also still have the manual. pick em up at 54235 or pay for ship...

Cherry Picker:

I don't remember the capacity, but it was able to easily lift out a 4.0L. I bought it when I raced, and I haven't used it in about a decade.
When I broke it down for storage, everything moved. Cast iron wheels may have collected some rust, but that shouldn't be an issue.

Located in Madison, WI

No I'm not going to ship it :listenmus

~Ron

Re: Re: Karma

Cherry Picker:

I don't remember the capacity, but it was able to easily lift out a 4.0L. I bought it when I raced, and I haven't used it in about a decade.
When I broke it down for storage, everything moved. Cast iron wheels may have collected some rust, but that shouldn't be an issue.

Located in Madison, WI

No I'm not going to ship it :listenmus

~Ron
I would be interested if I were closer. Ever make it down towards Indiana any?

Thank you got your generous offer for me to deliver this (FREE) engine crane on MY dime.

But, I'll have to kindly refuse your offer.

~Ron

Last edited:
I never said I wasn't interested in going up that way to pick it up. Just asked if he was coming this way at anytime to maybe bring with. Oh well, not interested in it anymore.

:rolleyes:

I figured I would post it here and see if there was someone local who could use a free cherry picker. Sorry, I can't for the life of me remember the brand, but knowing me, it was inexpensive ;)

I clearly stated, I won't ship it... And I won't haul it anywhere.
Pick up here in Madison, WI.

The picker breaks down as it originally came in a box, and I've done that a few times when friends have borrowed it.

I'm selling the garage this is in, so either it goes to another home, or I'll be forced to scrap it.

~Ron

Back