• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Re: OEM CD/tape radio

cecyt1300 said:
According to the Post Office shipping quote page:

Priority mail would be $4.80 and take two days.

Parcel post is slightly cheaper (like 30 cents cheaper) but takes 5 days and it says additional postage may be required so Priority is our best bet.

OEM radio for less than $2.50!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

What method of payment do you take? I can do paypal.

Thanks.

dudeinanxj said:
What method of payment do you take? I can do paypal.

Thanks.

Paypal is fine. I'll PM you the email address for payment. Let me know the shipping address. I won't be able to get to the post office until Monday probably.

cecyt1300 said:
Paypal is fine. I'll PM you the email address for payment. Let me know the shipping address. I won't be able to get to the post office until Monday probably.

Payment sent. Shipping address will be sent with paypal payment. Thanks again!

stock tire 225/75/R15
Goodyear Wrangler RT/S
just about brand new tire on there (5 star steel stock wheel)

just want it gone (i have the donught too if someone wants that too)

located in Bloomington, IN

Inner fender wells , The back panel trim pieces, and stock black flares, PM ME pick up only in Kansas CIty

5 - 31x10.50x15 MT's

3 are one kind, 2 are another. No, I don't recall what brand. They're not in prestine condition by any means. I had gathered them up locally when I thought I was going to downsize. I had planned to get the rest of the goody out of them and then buy new ones. Maybe 25% left on the best one of the 5. They are chunked a little as they were drove on gravel roads the 3 are cracked but I would not be scared to run them at all. Tires only, no rims. I don't have pics. I can get them if necesary. Any of them would make great spares. I will seperate them if anyone wants to go that route.

I WILL NOT SHIP ANY OF THESE.
Come and get them. Located in Flora, IL.

5 - 31x10.50x15 MT's

3 are one kind, 2 are another. No, I don't recall what brand. They're not in prestine condition by any means. I had gathered them up locally when I thought I was going to downsize. I had planned to get the rest of the goody out of them and then buy new ones. Maybe 25% left on the best one of the 5. They are chunked a little as they were drove on gravel roads the 3 are cracked but I would not be scared to run them at all. Tires only, no rims. I don't have pics. I can get them if necesary. Any of them would make great spares. I will seperate them if anyone wants to go that route.

I WILL NOT SHIP ANY OF THESE.
Come and get them. Located in Flora, IL.

Tires are gone. :thumbup:

I have two 31 MT's I will give to you illiana, Let me make sure they are good tonight(sidewalls) They have been in the bed of my old f150 for 6-8 months and I am getting ready to take it to the scrap yard

2 mud terrain tires 50 percent tread. off-brand tires. no rims. These need to go! PM for more info I forget this thread is even up at the top!

full gage cluster out of a 95 (I think, maybe a 96 though) its yours for the shipping if ya want it.

also a stock fuel tank out of a 97XJ. Tank only, I will hold and deliver to WF if anyone is interested. no shipping

full gage cluster out of a 95 (I think, maybe a 96 though) its yours for the shipping if ya want it.

can you bring to winterfest?

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Local Pickup only.
I've got two stock leaf packs with a 3" AAL included. They are in Really good shape with Bushings. I bought for use on a trailer but they are too short eye to eye. I just can't justify breaking them apart, if someone here needs them.
Elkhart/ South Bend Indiana/ Niles, MI.

anyone have a track bar bolt? I'm afraid i'm gonna destroy mine when i finish my lift.(bushing sleeve is seized to the bolt)

I have one Rubicon Expreass lift shackle. The other was lost with UPS and I am not gonna mess with trying to claim it out. It is used but good shape. Free and you pay for shipping or I can drop off at WF. PM if interested.

Back