• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

:bawl: Dam never mind the Pig Gig is like 8 1/2 to 9 hours for me and at the price of gas to take the Jeep I'd go broke. NEEEEXT.

Sorry, no pics. Last time I saw them they were in great shape; I put them in trash bags in the basement at the old house so I would imagine they are still good.

Well, I'm hoping to be the recipient of someone's Karma! I'm looking for stock leaf packs. Mine are a sad "W" shape. If there are any donors, preferrably near Indy, please shoot me a line.

jdelamater said:
Well, I'm hoping to be the recipient of someone's Karma! I'm looking for stock leaf packs. Mine are a sad "W" shape. If there are any donors, preferrably near Indy, please shoot me a line.

PM XJ Stryker he just took his off and if we can't find someone who wants them they are going in the trash.

Anyone need a set of D35 shafts, with clips and brand new studs?

Still have the two good Futura 235s on alloys...

jdelamater said:
Driving to Radcliff is a bit far for me, with gas prices as they are. Thanks for looking out for me, though!

get a shipping quote.

Guys, I'm in need of a stock (or aftermarket) tank skid and transfer case skid if anyone may have one laying around. I'd be willing to pay, although I know this is the Karma thread.

I also have some stock leafs and coils I would offer to anyone that needs them. :)

I have a pair of 2.25" Coil Spacers and a RE 2.5" Long AAL for free if you want it. The catch is that you must take off. I can offer some assistance, but with a recent shoulder injury, I will be of limited capacity. For an extra $150, I'll throw in some SkyJacker Hydro Shocks, a Rustys HD Crossmember w/ a built-in 1" drop, Extended Rear Bump Stops and an OEM T-case skid. I can arrange for a couple of locations to do it, one with just about any tool you can imagine (Owenton, KY) and one with my hand tools and whatever you bring (Georgetown, KY.) If YOU want to swap leaf packs, I'm cool with that as long and they aren't inverted.

PM me with any questions.

OEM CD/tape radio

Hey guys,

I have an OEM CD/cassette radio from a 1997 Cherokee. The radio works, the CD player part did not and I did not have a cassette to check the cassette player part.

I'll split shipping if you want it mailed, otherwise it's free obviously.

Re: OEM CD/tape radio

cecyt1300 said:
Hey guys,

I have an OEM CD/cassette radio from a 1997 Cherokee. The radio works, the CD player part did not and I did not have a cassette to check the cassette player part.

I'll split shipping if you want it mailed, otherwise it's free obviously.

shipping to 40324

thanks

dudeinanxj said:
I have a pair of 2.25" Coil Spacers and a RE 2.5" Long AAL for free if you want it. The catch is that you must take off. I can offer some assistance, but with a recent shoulder injury, I will be of limited capacity. For an extra $150, I'll throw in some SkyJacker Hydro Shocks, a Rustys HD Crossmember w/ a built-in 1" drop, Extended Rear Bump Stops and an OEM T-case skid. I can arrange for a couple of locations to do it, one with just about any tool you can imagine (Owenton, KY) and one with my hand tools and whatever you bring (Georgetown, KY.) If YOU want to swap leaf packs, I'm cool with that as long and they aren't inverted.

PM me with any questions.

Crap, that's really tempting. I have no problem with taking the stuff off, but I don't feel like making that trip. I'm sure they'll find a good home somewhere.

Re: OEM CD/tape radio

dudeinanxj said:
shipping to 40324

thanks

According to the Post Office shipping quote page:

Priority mail would be $4.80 and take two days.

Parcel post is slightly cheaper (like 30 cents cheaper) but takes 5 days and it says additional postage may be required so Priority is our best bet.

OEM radio for less than $2.50!

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Back