• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of what year?

If it is a Renix era does it have the pressure regulator on it?

I am local too. I am in Temple city.

I dont really know what year, It was given to me with a wiring harness and ECU for a Commanche. Anyhow harness and ECU are gone still have this fuel rail, it does have a regulater at the end of it. I can probably Snap a pic and text it to you if you want. PM me if you want details.

I dont really know what year, It was given to me with a wiring harness and ECU for a Commanche. Anyhow harness and ECU are gone still have this fuel rail, it does have a regulater at the end of it. I can probably Snap a pic and text it to you if you want. PM me if you want details.

That's Renix.

I'll take it and we are close enough.

Those are supposed to be harder to come by these days so I'll keep it as a spare.

Lemme know if you are around this weekend and I can swing through.

I'll take it and we are close enough.

Those are supposed to be harder to come by these days so I'll keep it as a spare.

Lemme know if you are around this weekend and I can swing through.

I have to work for the first half of saturday. Other than that I should be around. If not I can leave it out for you. text me or call me to arrange pick-up.

626-278-2421 Asa

I have to work for the first half of saturday. Other than that I should be around. If not I can leave it out for you. text me or call me to arrange pick-up.

626-278-2421 Asa

'k cool

heres what i have, 2 31 10.5 15 tires, decent tread but have weather cracks, would make ok spares.
stock exhaust manifold off my 93, has cracks and would need to be welded up.
a set of stock jeep injectors.
2 stock jeep wheels, the black star pattern ones. come with used up 31 11.5 15 baja claws i think.
2nd on those tires if Skwerly doesnt get em.

Got a pair of pro comp explorer front shocks, one of the cans is a little dented but shock still works fine they are 23 1/2 - 14

Just replaced my radiator today....I have a stock radiator out of a 98 xj...Went with a 3 row. The radiator is clean, no leaks and there were no problems...Just trying to cool it down a little. Free....located in San Clemente.

Back