• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one? Really? Ugh. You mean I'll have to drag the stuff outside over near the trash enclosures & put a "free" ad on Craigslist so someone might come get it before the HOA pitches a fit???
========================================================
Ok, let's see if I can get these pix to post. NOT Jeep related. My kid's bedroom furniture. Desk w/chair & hutch, tall cabinet w/3 drawers on the bottom, nightstand, and 7-drawer tall skinny dresser. The cabinet, dresser, and desk/hutch combo are all 5-foot tall.

In San Diego. Blue & white, drawer slides probably need some TLC. They clean up okay, though they have a few spots with missing paint.

Need this stuff gone really soon, except the 7-drawer thing I'd like to hold onto it for a bit if possible. It goes with the rest of the set, but I'm using it at the moment & don't have a replacement yet. Trying to get stuff cleaned up & reorganized around here, and there's too much stuff in the way.

CALL ME or TEXT me, don't post here, if interested... Six19 six54 nine958

If the pix don't post, here's the link:
http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/CarolHorsley/Temp stuff/

FromEasySharethru9-3-10205.jpg

FromEasySharethru9-3-10208.jpg

FromEasySharethru9-3-10207.jpg

FromEasySharethru9-3-10206.jpg

FromEasySharethru9-3-10209.jpg

Carol I think that pink/purple thing in the top right of the cabinet over the desk is scaring people away :gag:

i'll come pick it up just so as long as the jar of change comes with it :gee:

or better yet, just tie it all to the top of cals car when you make the trip down for the grand opening!

I might have a good fan clutch ( from what i was told 2 years old)and stock fan blade from a 90 4.0. i dont think i need it any more

I told her it looked like a penis candle when she brought it home from Girl Scout Camp... she laughed, and said one of her friends said the same thing...

And that'd be a lot of furniture to strap to the roof of anything Cal owns...

One set of stock coils, good shape. Located near Oceano Dunes. My zip is 93444

I could use a set of those leaf springs or both. We are doing a cheap XJ build and need to make a bastard pack. Can I call dibs on them?

You got them just got to pick them up. The second set is on my XJ but should be off in a few days. I just got my RE leafs should have them swapped this weekend. Let me know

Ok so I have been collecting wheels apparently. I got the stock 5 spoke set from 91Blackbox a while back as a spare set and now as I'm picking up some tires and stuff I ended up with a full set of some Mesh 15's that I THINK are off some Cherokee Country something or others, and this weekend I will be picking up ANOTHER set of tires with wheels..

So, the stock five spoke 15's -Set of 5 (these are the ALLOYS that say Jeep on one of the spokes)
and the Stock mesh 15's -set of 4

are now up for grabs. If you have something cool to trade me or want to throw me a couple of dollars then right on.. Otherwise, keep the good Karma going and come get them out of my backyard before the wife starts throwing XJ parts and grounding me from buying more.. hahaha :D

Ok so I have been collecting wheels apparently. I got the stock 5 spoke set from 91Blackbox a while back as a spare set and now as I'm picking up some tires and stuff I ended up with a full set of some Mesh 15's that I THINK are off some Cherokee Country something or others, and this weekend I will be picking up ANOTHER set of tires with wheels..

So, the stock five spoke 15's -Set of 5 (these are the ALLOYS that say Jeep on one of the spokes)
and the Stock mesh 15's -set of 4

are now up for grabs. If you have something cool to trade me or want to throw me a couple of dollars then right on.. Otherwise, keep the good Karma going and come get them out of my backyard before the wife starts throwing XJ parts and grounding me from buying more.. hahaha :D
How far north can you get the 5 spoke alloys?

Back