• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV night run. Sat June 13th.

Ahhh....you were on the famous Ryan run huh?

:D

I led you up it on my first run on my 42s. :doh:

You chose to ignore those of us trying to help(spot) you through and destroy your rig. I was ok with watching :looser:

You had your 42's five years ago? Or was it four, or maybe even three...

:dunno:

It was a SoCal XJ annual event some 3 events ago and it was the inaugural run for my 609 and 4d-dueces.

Here is a pic of the damage:

roll1.jpg

And after:

DSCN0829.jpg

Are those the km2s?

How did they hold up out there. I'll be needing new tires in the next few months.

roll1.jpg

Johnson Valley... When normal trail damage just isn't enough

Great write up. Looks like you guys had a good time... Rollover and all.. Sledge always has a little excitement :D Sorry couldnt join you out there man, hopefully soon.

Yeah bud.... get your $hit done.

And send me some pics of the secret build
:D

I thought you were going to be gone to a MC race last weekend? Thats why Johnny moved the Rubicon run to this weekend so you could go and then you pulled out and I ended up with a conflict with the FF and no Rubicon with Naxja this summer for me,I guess plans do change......SANTA

I thought you were going to be gone to a MC race last weekend? Thats why Johnny moved the Rubicon run to this weekend so you could go and then you pulled out and I ended up with a conflict with the FF and no Rubicon with Naxja this summer for me,I guess plans do change......SANTA

You got the story wrong Ken.

Johnny moved it because i was going to have my girls that weekend. He didnt see it being a problem.
Then i gave fair notice, actuall April 12th, that i couldn't make it. I am having my girls again this weekend and i didnt think bringing a 1 and 3 year old on a rubicon camping trip was going to work in this group situation.

You guys are all big enough to change plans around if thats what was needed.

I thought it was a MC race my mistake, but Rubicon has been the second week in June for awhile and FF has always been the third weekend so I guess I have got to get big enough and just do FF in the future. You going to Sierra Fest?......SANTA

I thought it was a MC race my mistake, but Rubicon has been the second week in June for awhile and FF has always been the third weekend so I guess I have got to get big enough and just do FF in the future. You going to Sierra Fest?......SANTA

Its all good Kenny...

Yep, i am planning on going to Sierra Fest. It will be the first time for me attending there so im really looking forward to it.

Back