• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wanted to say

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
THANK YOU very much. I had broke my lower control mount off my axle ( passenger side ).

I had 2 great guys come over and pulled the axle out of my jeep and cut off what was left of the mount ( 3 link. ) Then they reworked the new bracket and the shock mount. These guys spent over 5 hours making sure it was perfect and boy is it. I have NO noise coming from my long arms. First time in a long time. :clap:

They did most of the work, they let me help a little. Floor jack mostly

Big Thank You goes to

The Captain ( Aaron )
O-Tay XJ ( Bill )

I'll see you guys at the AM/PM Saturday morning for the search and rescue run. Again Thank you very much.

:party:

It's heartwarming to see NAXJA folks help the elderly.

David Bricker / SYYR

Well, I did help break it. Happy to help as always. See you Saturday!

That's awesome. I received a ton of help when i first bought my xj from people that I had never met before. I was amazed with everyone's willingness to help one another.

It's heartwarming to see NAXJA folks help the elderly.

David Bricker / SYYR

You kidding? If I lived out there I'd be jumping up and down to help the guy that knows how to fix AC, too!

:flame:

Hey Scott, I think something is wrong with my leaf spring... LOL

We had fun yesterday!!

That's some impressive failure.

This is what happens when you're having fun. I think it all started at the huge V notch we went though just to find out the trail up ahead was washed out (cliff). It was more fun coming back across it i think.:looney:

I wish i would have taken a picture of you at full droop and playing teeter tottering in it.

Back