• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just scored these

Dude, you have to be XXXXing kidding! those look like they belong sleeved over some POS Strut. I wouldnt trust those. Quick, step away from the jeep.

This. They look very similar to Ground Control coilovers used on Hondas and Acuras.

One issue is the kid seems to want to go in the direction of Jeepspeed stuff. I somehow don't think these will work that way.

I gotta agree with this, especially if they are made out of aluminum, the collars don't look like they have enough meat on em to hold up to abuse. my guess is A) the threads will strip out, or B) the top of the collar will shatter on a hard hit.

Either way it's not like the damn wheels are going to fall off, like John said just go for it.

The Naxja Death pool could do well.....

One issue is the kid seems to want to go in the direction of Jeepspeed stuff. I somehow don't think these will work that way.

If their intended use is to jeepspeed type use, then the amount of work to get these "right" would make it not worth it...

Where's cherbear?? Guidance is required..

Trust me Ian isn't as dumb as you guys think.......but he is a ghey as you think! :D

Go stick those on a clapped out honda hatch and sell it for profit to some idiot. Don't roll your jeep because you want to be cheap dude! :doh:

Mike, aluminum exposure contributes to alzheimers.....

wait what?:gee:

That's what a lot of tweakers thing. Because of that they don't smoke their desert cooked meth from foil, bad for your health, ya know. :wierd:

Sorry, no sarcasm in my remarks. I'd really like to see if they work.

And i'm getting a little tired of the six year old in china bit....did you guys not read that they were made by a friend of his at a shop? You guys are way too into hating right now....step back from your keyboards and get a blowjob or something.

And don't give me this BS that you're looking out for the guy and don't want to see him get hurt...if one of these faails it will more likely than not just drop that side of the jeep a couple inches, not the end of the world. He doesn't have to go out and jump the piss out of it the first day....he can be gentle and see how they do, then progressively get harder on them while observing there performance from trip to trip.

Neegro please...
Yeah I read the part where he states he got it at a hot rod shop. That doesn't mean they aren't Chinese Honda sleeve overs that you get from eBay for 20 bucks. For all I know they were sitting around waiting for some poor bastard to get them of of there. I would expect more from a shop teacher.
Oh yeah, BJ was had. My hate on the idea continues.

Last edited:
Back