• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just moved to the PNW

WillXJ36

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, just moved up here from Colorado to the Seattle area for work and looking forward to learning some of the trails out here in Washington (once I have money again).

Basic Jeep info:
5spd AX15
NP231
about 5" lift on 33's
open/open :(
other various trinkets

Hope to meet some good people to go wheeling with :cheers:

Will

Hey man sounds like a good rig! I just got rid of my 5 speed a few months ago and already miss it. I'm down in Portland, but hopefully you can make it to nwfest, that's kind of middle ground between here and Seattle!

Hey man sounds like a good rig! I just got rid of my 5 speed a few months ago and already miss it. I'm down in Portland, but hopefully you can make it to nwfest, that's kind of middle ground between here and Seattle!

Just checked out the thread on that. Sounds awesome, it'll be sketchy as to whether I can make it or not though. Having just graduated college and moving to one of the most expensive places I could have possibly chosen, I have a lot of financial things to get in order before I go too crazy. My XJ is still my DD for the time being. But I will make an effort to get out there!

Welcome to the NWC. I moved here just over a year ago and live in Issaquah. Hit me up and lets go explore.

All of you guys need to come up to whatcom county, east of bellingham, I have been exploring tons of logging roads up here lately. I moved here from Virginia a couple years ago and theres too many trails here to see in one lifetime.

Meant to put a picture of my Jeep up and never got around to it.

Here it is a couple years ago. At this point I still (sadly) had short arms and no SYE (both problems now fixed), but otherwise, she's still the same nowadays.

307964_10150320420532074_1156194548_n.jpg

Back