• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just got my first XJ... won aution on ebay

Jeep nasty

NAXJA Forum User
well i just won the aution for my first xj, i ended up not getting a 97-99 like i planned but maybe after all my bills are paid i can trade up to a 99 next summer io deperatly needed a daily driver and this seemed like a good deal. my tj just has too many problems(because of me) to trust it everyday.

well heres what i got
its a 94' XJ 6 cyl
4" lift and 31 bfg at's MY NEW JEEP

i will find out if this is what it is when i pick it up later this week.

i'm now going to be the proud parent of two jeeps HOOORAY

Cool, looks pretty good...just get rid of them ground clearence robbing rocker guards...or flip them upside down... :D

congrats on the auction win.. i picked up my trail rig on Ebay last year as well... now the first thing you must do is delete Ebay from your favorites... there is just too much cool jeep stuff there... Jeeps + Ebay = bad JU-JU
mike

i think i'm going to keep the rockers on for now as deterent to keep me from wheeling(because i'll look like a moron) the XJ untill i finish everyhting on the TJ and can rely on both as a DD when one brakes.

as for ebay off my favorites, i almost went way over my budget on getting an XJ, the one i really wanted was a 2000 sport tera long arm kit, currie 9" in the rear, f/r ARB's, f/r/ bumpers, warn winch. this jeep is nice for 15,500
but i kept to my budget and styed under 5k
ebay helps keep me in debt

i think i'm going to keep the rockers on for now as deterent to keep me from wheeling(because i'll look like a moron) the XJ untill i finish everyhting on the TJ and can rely on both as a DD when one brakes.
:huh:

Nice rig, nice price. Congrats...
I think you'll learn to love the pre-97 XJ; I prefer their unrefined, boxy style.

Good luck with it!!

Those are Olympic Guards that are on upside down!

Back