• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk

beakie

NAXJA Forum User
Don't worry about my thin skin, your ol' lady liked it just fine. (yes, I went there)

Besides, it looks to me like it's you guys that can't take the heat. Hell I make one little post and there are 5 or 6 people that obviously couldn't take it... Come on guys, learn some self control. :cry:

Darky,
Get a job.

how many people are in here telling you to get your head outta your ass and your mouthing off thinking you've got a clue. there's no conspiracy, general consensus is, your a tool.

wow, not much of a thinker are ya? or a doer for that matter.

can someone be nominated more then once in one thread... if they show multiple instances of stupidity?

Re: 2004 Ford Explorer... IRS or solid axle??

Don't worry about my thin skin, your ol' lady liked it just fine. (yes, I went there)

Besides, it looks to me like it's you guys that can't take the heat. Hell I make one little post and there are 5 or 6 people that obviously couldn't take it... Come on guys, learn some self control. :cry:

Darky,
Get a job.

OHHHHHH! what are you, seven? :dunno:

how many people are in here telling you to get your head outta your ass and your mouthing off thinking you've got a clue. there's no conspiracy, general consensus is, your a tool.

wow, not much of a thinker are ya? or a doer for that matter.

can someone be nominated more then once in one thread... if they show multiple instances of stupidity?

I agree he's gonna catch up with Maxx pretty quick! :D

/thread thing... is there something other code reference for end thread

Yes it's a code reference

No your holding at 4 - 23...
but your starting to get the idea... :greensmok

ok I have been seeing the /thread thing... is there something other code reference for end thread going on there?
is it an inside joke I missed?

Yes, "/thread": "/" means 'end' and "thread" is this 'thread'.

Well, let me put my debugger cap on for a second,

/thread should really come with a end line delimiter
/thread;

and in most languages, unless 'thread' is defined you would get an error about illegal termination.

so really it should be

set thread = "THIS";
/thread;

Unless thread is a sub-routine, in which case it doesn't need to be set, just defined and given parameters.

thread(THIS,*);
/thread;

I guess I am over thinking this.

Back