• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junk Yard Parts Finds/Requests

Went to the Millikan yard yesterday. Lots of XJs, Renix and HO. Two 99 XJs. An 88 MJ. An XJ Waggy with the 4-headlight setup. And several ZJs.

Went to the Millikan yard yesterday. Lots of XJs, Renix and HO. Two 99 XJs. An 88 MJ. An XJ Waggy with the 4-headlight setup. And several ZJs.

Did you happen to see any WJ's?

what color were the 99's? did they have any front end damage?

One was black and the other was a reddish color. Chili pepper, maybe. If you're looking for a header panel, the black one was just laying on the ground. It looked fine to me.

No WJs, Brad, or else I would've said so. :laugh3:

If anyone comes across a driver side fender 97+ I would gladly pay for it plus some more for getting it. Also need the plastic piece that goes along the bottom inside where the hatch latches.

Last edited:
Looking for stock front skid. Went sfs ecology.. None there :(

Why would you want that? They cause more trouble than do good.

Why would you want that? They cause more trouble than do good.
first off, thats your opinion. second, because he want it. Did that answer your questions?

Has anyone seen any 1995-ish Explorers in the yards? I've got an XJ 44 that I am rebuilding. While it is apart I want to install Explorer disc brakes. All I need are the Explorer rear disc backing plates + hardware. I plan on buying new calipers and new rotors... but I still need the backing plate with the e-brake hardware.

I'll have a bunch of "free" Dana 44 drum pieces and parts if anybody that reads this is interested.

Thanks!

My 44 has ZJ discs on it. Another route if you aren't dead set on Explorer discs.

The few yards I have been to have had lots of shells but the 8.8's were already taken.

On the 44 parts. Once the rear discs are installed the leftover parts will be available. The drums are in decent shape. No signs of any odd shoe wear (hot spots, etc).

Jeff

Back