• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 9th one day only Jeep garage sale, everything must go!

Yeah I don't think Mike would let go of his Wood (y) !

yea thanks you holes for causing this thread to appear again, I was all excited about the sale and went to MJR's house this weekend....not looking at the f'in year. hardy har har.

djblade311 said:
yea thanks you holes for causing this thread to appear again, I was all excited about the sale and went to MJR's house this weekend....not looking at the f'in year. hardy har har.

Here's your sign.... :gee:

djblade311 said:

Josh.....buddy....ummmm...you know we still love ya' don't you??:jester:

djblade311 said:

Yeah but I bet you still ended up buying something from Mike anyway, it's not like he doesn't STILL have a garage sale there ;)

GSequoia said:
Yeah but I bet you still ended up buying something from Mike anyway, it's not like he doesn't STILL have a garage sale there ;)

He does have quite a few piles of rust available still :) but no, I didnt buy anything. Although the WJ calipers were somewhat appealing...

Back