• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 9th one day only Jeep garage sale, everything must go!

rpraterxj said:
Hey Mike,

Will the cryuse kit work on my 2000?

Thx,

Robert

The switches and the clockspring are different. I don't know if the servo/cable would work or not.

MJR said:
I found some steering wheel cruise control switches for a 97-01.

Cool. How hard is it to install this thing? How much do you want for it?

Thanks,

Robert

Hey Mike ,how much for the '00 long block? I may be interested.Also you wouldnt have a '00 RKE module would you?

xjspyder said:
Hey Mike ,how much for the '00 long block? I may be interested.Also you wouldnt have a '00 RKE module would you?

Not sure come on by. Nope but I might have some remotes somewhere.

MJR said:
I think I have only one front d/s. I don't think I have a rear one. I have one 231 with a Currie (I think) SYE in it.

how much for each and both??

thanks.

steagall9301 said:
do you have any front drive shafts? ie. the double cardan ones, i have the 85 gkn shaft and a np207 t-case and need to upgrade but cant aford much, if you have a 231 w/ SYE i will take it and the F & R D/S if reasonable ( by the way i have the AX5 5 speed trany{ wife wont let me upgrade it, $$$ }with an AA bell houseing) let me know, i need these parts please.

thanks

Troy, you need to be sure of what input splines Mike's t-case has. Yours should be a 21 spline, while, I think, 91 and newer have a 23 spline.

Dan

Dan Turner said:
Troy, you need to be sure of what input splines Mike's t-case has. Yours should be a 21 spline, while, I think, 91 and newer have a 23 spline.

Dan

Yes the ones I have are 21 spline which should be the same as his.

Mike

Can you hold on to that oil pan gasket and rear main seal for me. Thanks

Stephan

Mike,

Do you still have those offset ball joints for the D30? I have a friend that needs them.

-Avery

Back