• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jose jalapenos rig on CL in san jose?

the posting says "Joe" on it and has a reno area code

Yea it is joe's rig...I knew he was thinking about selling, but hoped he would hang on to it for a while longer.

damn he practically spent the asking price on just the front end. last time I talked to him he said he was moving back to san jose. I didnt think hed sell the rig. what he should do is sell the front axle and rear axles for like 4000$ and keep the rest for now and run stocker axles....

Yes guys that's my rig. All is good, just looking to do something different for now. I am still in Ree Noo. Make me so offers. I have no problem on a part out.

part out really? whats the price on the front axle?

I would be interested in your front bumper/winch if you decide to part it out.. sorry you are going another direction too.. :huh: You betting not show up on the trail in Yota!! jk

He better be going 60/14b on some sort of buggy now....

Yes guys that's my rig. All is good, just looking to do something different for now. I am still in Ree Noo. Make me so offers. I have no problem on a part out.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yj with hp60 and 14b in the rear is the plan. Btw V8 power also! :)

:smsoap:

Back