• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JK Rubicon Shocks For Sale and Looking for a few Items

Voteban

NAXJA Forum User
I have set of JK Shocks from my dad's 4dr Rubi, they only have like 2k miles on them. I think they fit a 3"ish lift on an XJ? A guy at my school runs them and likes them.

$65?

(I only have a pic of the rears, the fronts are down the road in my storage unit)
img0248hk.jpg

I'm in need of some rear flares, does anybody have 97+ ones laying around? The color doesn't matter because I'm going to paint all 4.

I also need some shock mounts for a 8.25, does anybody have those laying around? Technically I only need 1..

PM or text me! 801-319-7806

Thanks, Nick

1/4 is rounded btw, it's more like 5/16 :D

I'm pretty sure the fronts are the same length, I'll try to go grab them tomorrow.

Should I post up the stuff I want in another thread?

I brought the fronts home, equally good condition. They're ready to go. Any news 91to99? I'll shoot you a quick PM as well.

I'm bumping this up.

$50?

They're taking up space in my Jeep because my dad refuses to let me put his shocks in his garage (I didn't let him chuck them in garbage)..

They're actually great shocks especially for the price. I run them on my ZJ, and when I get around to it I'll swap a set onto the Ex USFS XJ, I bought like 4 sets of them form the Jeep dealership at the automall with 0 miles on them

Absolutely correct, on the two sets I installed I used a 5" bench vise to press the old ones out of the old shocks & press them into the new shocks, 5 minutes or so each. BPE's would work too...

Absolutely correct, on the two sets I installed I used a 5" bench vise to press the old ones out of the old shocks & press them into the new shocks, 5 minutes or so each. BPE's would work too...

Yeah, it's pretty dang easy, I looked into it when I considered using these for myself. (I decided they were slightly too short for me)

I'm really trying to get a local sale... Anybody? For the guys that PM'd me about shipping: I'll ship if they don't sell before next weekend.

Back