• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for trailer/jeep storage

sdspearo

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Does anyone have any property that is gated and secure that I can store my trailer and rig for roughly 9 days between Renofest and the RTF work party?
I'll be staying up in Central/Northern Cal between these two events and really don't want to lug the trailer/jeep around while I'm out camping and running around. Just trying to figure out my options.

I'm currently calling around to RV storage yards but all want to charge a full month rate. Only looking to store the trailer/Jeep, not the tow rig.

Mikes place would be easier than mine so shoot for mikes . Jack knifing into my backyard driveway might not be possible in the rv + trailer . But if his doesnt work out you can bring it here

I also have space at my house Art. Shoot me a PM if Mike's doesnt work out.

Cool, thanks guys!

I have a place in reno you could store it at. Either my work or in mitchs backyard. The dude with the Ford sport Trac that came to Rubicon last year with us.

Thanks for the offers but at this point it looks like Mike's place should work out.

Back