• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeeple?

I love it when more than one person spots a jeep. so funny.

It's like people are jumping at the oppurtunity to possibly put people in a crappy spot or ruin their rig.

I spot for my own amusement, just ask Julio.

I like it! Keep going!

It'll be interesting to see how your artwork evolves, I've been reading some webcomics (QC, XKCD, ctrl-alt-del, abstrusegoose, etc) for years and while you never actually notice the artwork change while reading along, if you go back a few months or a few years it's pretty amazing.

they look much better when i draw with a pen, but i dont have a scanner. im doing all these with the brush tool in Illustrator. I've actually been drawing little comics with these style of characters for the last 20 years or so.

Thanks to those of you who joined the facebook page, its a good way for me to keep track of how many people are interested. Who knows, if it takes off and i submit it to a magazine maybe the number off people on the facebook group will help them see that people actually are reading it. :dunno:

feel free to cross post these wherever jeepers post too, don't feel like you need to ask me, but if you do post it somewhere try to include a link to the facebook page.

thanks everyone :D

I'm not picking on how it looks now (I like it) - just saying it'll be interesting to watch. Personally I absolutely suck at drawing anything that involves something other than a 45 degree angle :D

Are you going to try and stick to a schedule, or just draw one whenever a funny thought comes to you? I never could produce (quality) humor on demand, a lot of the webcomics I've seen are similar - the author of XKCD for instance keeps a buffer of a couple days of unpublished work just in case he can't think of anything funny for a while or something. Helps when you've got fans crawling all over you demanding the next installation...

Keep it up. I can't wait to see it grow. There's tons of potential with the premise (i.e. spending so much on parts you can't buy gas).

BTW, I especially liked the third one.

Last edited:
jeeple3_color.jpg

Best one yet Grimm. I hate Multiple spotters!

Mike! Hilarious man!

Keep it up!

Hahaha, the last one is the best so far! Classic!

How about a panel of a night time stretch of road with a glowing off to the left. The second panel has a Jeep with LOTS of offroad lights on and the scene suddenly turns to day (because of the lights, get it?) then the third panel is just the same scene from the first with the glowing off to the right.

Lol these are great!
Maybe you can get into CRAWL or JP =P
Keep it up

Back