• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JEEP Stolen from Portland Oregon

MilitantJEEPER

NAXJA Forum User
My wife's Jeep Cherokee Classic was stolen on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning from our home in Tigard. Forest Green Oregon Plates 254 FNW? 3" Lift with BFG Whitewalls. Rear tail light brush guards in flat silver. Rear window has yellow "My brother is in the navy" sticker and Oregon Off Road sticker lower right rear window.

Please contact with any information!

Thank you

See Pics: http://s651.photobucket.com/albums/u...Jeep%20Stolen/

I'll keep an eye out in Washington.

Have any pics of your wife?

There is someone on Craigslist from Vancouver selling some aftermarket electronics that are same model as ones that were in my Jeep. As soon as I asked him for serial number he freaked out and will not talk to me now. He said he lives on 49th Street. If anyone is in that area please keep an eye out for Jeep. Thank you

I appreciate the offers to pay him a visit.... however I have alerted the police and they are aware. You all are great though I really appreciate the willingness to help out.
One thing you can all do is keep an eye out for our Jeep and for a replacement.

I will keep my eyes out for it. i live near 49th, in vancouver.

Ok ....I dont want to cast any suspicions... but I swear I saw this last night on my way home from work. It was about 5:30, on TV Highway, just west of Scholls Ferry rd.

car035.jpg

Same green, same amount of lift, it was heading in the opposite direction as I was, so I couldn't see the wheels/tires all that well, but they appeared to be the same color/size/type.
I tried turning around and was going to follow it for a closer look, but by the time I got turned around and headed back the other way, I had lost him.

Larger Caucasian guy driving, round face, dark facial hair, almost full beard. Well trimmed, husky build. Seemed about in his early to mid 30's.
Sorry man, I tried, not sure if it was your or not, but if it was, you now have a sighting on the west side.
Honestly w/o further confirmation I didnt want to call the cops on someone making their way home.

I hope you get this Cherokee back its really nice, Josh stop describing me. I dont have his Cherokee mine is not that nice anymore.

Ok ....I dont want to cast any suspicions... but I swear I saw this last night on my way home from work. It was about 5:30, on TV Highway, just west of Scholls Ferry rd.

car035.jpg

Same green, same amount of lift, it was heading in the opposite direction as I was, so I couldn't see the wheels/tires all that well, but they appeared to be the same color/size/type.
I tried turning around and was going to follow it for a closer look, but by the time I got turned around and headed back the other way, I had lost him.

Larger Caucasian guy driving, round face, dark facial hair, almost full beard. Well trimmed, husky build. Seemed about in his early to mid 30's.
Sorry man, I tried, not sure if it was your or not, but if it was, you now have a sighting on the west side.
Honestly w/o further confirmation I didnt want to call the cops on someone making their way home.

There are a few similar Cherokees in Beaverton/Tigard area. TV highway and Scholls Ferry road don't intersect though

There are a few similar Cherokees in Beaverton/Tigard area. TV highway and Scholls Ferry road don't intersect though
Your right, it was Beaverton/Hillsdale Hwy, not TV...I always mix those two up.....

Back