• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen Jeep in El Cajon last night

Mikegyver1

NAXJA Forum User
Stolen
2002 Jeep Wrangler Silver and Black
Body Armor tire, gas, lift combo on the back.
Raiders Sticker on back window.
small dent left rear corner.
It has rack mounts but no rack on it. The front mounts look like inverted horns.
Whitedash board mod.

Thanks

Dave Castro

DSC09085.jpg

DSC09084.jpg

DSC08895.jpg

hate to say it, but im betting its a "coyote" now. but as usual i will keep an eye out for it and parts.

Update:

They found my jeep in Mexico today at about 12:30. It's on it's way back to SD.... note "Major Strip" was all they could tell me. Thanks for all that emailed me and had an open eye.

Dave

this is always a bunch of bullshit. sad someone takes pride and does something nice and the god damn thing ends up in mexico. sorry for your loss bro

Update:

They found my jeep in Mexico today at about 12:30. It's on it's way back to SD.... note "Major Strip" was all they could tell me. Thanks for all that emailed me and had an open eye.

Dave

Glad your getting it back man..

This is why my other jeep KJ with full coverage gets parked outside and the XJ in the garage.. Soon as i leave it out, i know it will be gone

My LJ was taken from parkway plaza about two years ago. Also taken to mexico. They just recovered it and impounded it into a yard to wait for the insurance company about 3-4 months ago.(Who long ago had paid it off and declared it a loss, removing me from any responsibility or claim)

Sucked big time, but the next car I got was my XJ which for about a year and half now has met every need I've had. (And I'm pretty needy. wife, 3 kids, trailer, 40 mile roundtrip commute, etc) :D

Those dudes waited for my wife and kids to leave the rig, and while she was in walmart getting some baby stuff, they snatched it. She said it was fully locked (she's very good about that kind of thing), and was only in the store for about 25-30mins. Came out and thought she forgot where she parked it, until it dawned on her that she DID remember where she parked it. I just wasn't there anymore. :( Super creepy to think that someone was following/watching my family. We don't go to that mall anymore...

They clocked the license crossing the border about 30mins after she notified the mall security/cops. FAST!! What they do is have someone follow you into the store, and while you shop, they radio to someone in the lot, next to the car, that you're "not comin' out". Then they steal it. They just use regular cell phones. easy-peasy.

Last edited:
My LJ was taken from parkway plaza about two years ago. Also taken to mexico. They just recovered it and impounded it into a yard to wait for the insurance company about 3-4 months ago.(Who long ago had paid it off and declared it a loss, removing me from any responsibility or claim)

Sucked big time, but the next car I got was my XJ which for about a year and half now has met every need I've had. (And I'm pretty needy. wife, 3 kids, trailer, 40 mile roundtrip commute, etc) :D

Those dudes waited for my wife and kids to leave the rig, and while she was in walmart getting some baby stuff, they snatched it. She said it was fully locked (she's very good about that kind of thing), and was only in the store for about 25-30mins. Came out and thought she forgot where she parked it, until it dawned on her that she DID remember where she parked it. I just wasn't there anymore. :( Super creepy to think that someone was following/watching my family. We don't go to that mall anymore...

They clocked the license crossing the border about 30mins after she notified the mall security/cops. FAST!! What they do is have someone follow you into the store, and while you shop, they radio to someone in the lot, next to the car, that you're "not comin' out". Then they steal it. They just use regular cell phones. easy-peasy.

Thats just infuriating... aholes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back