• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeep parts

lyleorszulak807

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to clear some room on the side of the house.

Have left over stock suspension parts, make an offer. Possibly open to trades, let me know what you got.

Stock front suspension, coils, trackbar with frame end mount, control arms, tie rod end and draglink, stock shocks, sway bar with JKS adjustable links, gas tank, all interior plastic molding color red / dark brown.

Also have a few aftermarket items, skyjacker shocks with stem upper mount for about 5" to 6" lift I think they are 18" collapsed and 28" extended, front upper shock adapters from stem to eye mount.

Good Year MTR with kevlar tire brand new only drove about 5 miles, still has nubs on it. Older style, 33x12.5x15. -140 obo.

NP231 tail cone housing and shaft left over from sye kit.

There might be more but thats all I can think of right now...lol

Just found a pair of stock leaf springs, in decent shape (bushings good). Didn't sag when I had them on the jeep. Only need money for the tire and skyjacker shocks and few others, bought them new about 6 months ago never wheeled with them just used them to mall crawl..lol

tire: $140 obo
Shocks: $40 obo
Leafs: $40 obo
Sway bar: $30 obo
Shock adapters stem to eye: $15 obo
Gas tank: $30 obo

Rest of the stuff is free for you NAXJA folks.

Consider it yours, lets wait and see if anybody wants anything else then we can get something going.

Good Year MTR with kevlar tire brand new only drove about 5 miles, still has nubs on it. Older style, 33x12.5x15. -140 obo.

Is it an MT/R with Kevlar, or an older style?

No Kevlar:
Goodyear_Wrangler_MTR.jpg

With Kevlar:
goodyear-mt-r-kevlar.jpg

sorry for the confusion its the older style...

36047_156979447657349_100000358834633_366153_3177433_n.jpg

photo.php

tire sold, still have the other stuff. No reasonable offer refused! also have rear hatch glass, stickers included..lol

Back