• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Facts From The Factory

MrShaft696

NAXJA Forum User
I came across a sales brochure from 1992 from a jeep dealer & thought it was some interesting info and some funny info, so check it out might help some out identifiying some things. I assume its fine to post this since the factory wanted everyone to have it, unlike a fsm so let me know. (big pics)

specs1.jpg

specs2.jpg

specs3.jpg

specs4.jpg

specs5.jpg

specs6.jpg

I have one from the 88 Comanche, has lots of pics, even a couple shots from racing series (SCORE and SCCA).

Cool! Do you guys also have scanners - you guys that have other old brochures? I'd like to add them to the Archives one of these days (if I end up with enough going on to justify buying a domain and webspace, I'd like to have as much as possible up there...)

Cool! Do you guys also have scanners - you guys that have other old brochures? I'd like to add them to the Archives one of these days (if I end up with enough going on to justify buying a domain and webspace, I'd like to have as much as possible up there...)

haha yeah that would be cool, I have the one from the commanche and wrangler from that year, ill scan when i get a chance.

Back