• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee WIKIPEDIA

xjj33p3r

NAXJA Member #1108
Check out the first paragraph of the Jeep Cherokee Wikipedia site. I knew I felt good about owning a Cherokee for SOME reason :firedevil

xjj33p3r said:
Check out the first paragraph of the Jeep Cherokee Wikipedia site. I knew I felt good about owning a Cherokee for SOME reason :firedevil

This one? ...your welcome.

WIKIPEDIA said:
he Jeep Cherokee (XJ) was a monocoque (unibody) compact SUV. It shared the name of the original full-size SJ model, but having no true pickup truck heritage, it actually set the stage for the modern SUV. Its innovative appearance and sales popularity spawned important imitators as other automakers began to notice that this model began replacing regular cars.[1] It was built in Toledo, Ohio in the United States and in Beijing, China. The XJ platform provided the mechanical basis for the MJ-series Jeep Comanche pick-up. The XJ was selected by Robert Cumerford as one of the 20 greatest cars of all time, calling it "possibly the best SUV shape of all time, it is the paradigmatic model to which other designers have since aspired."[2]

Back