• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep accident in Goodlettville TN

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
Just saw on the news that there was a 2 car accident near Rivergate Mall this morning.

A Prius and an XJ hit head on and the Prius caught fire. The passenger in the Prius was pulled from the wreck and taken to a nearby hospital. The passenger in the XJ was killed and the driver survived. The driver's name is David Pollack.

The XJ was lifted...looked like about 3 inches on 31s. Gold Cherokee Chief edition...so probably 84-86 model.

Terrible accident, and wondered if he was a NAXJA guy...and even if he isn't thought the north Nashville guys might know him or the Jeep.

story found here:

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/15265263/woman-dies-in-sunday-morning-crash

"NASHVILLE, Tenn.- One person is dead, and three others were rushed to the hospital after two cars hit head on Sunday morning.
It happened around 7:30 on Gallatin Pike in the Rivergate area. Witnesses say a Toyota Prius crossed the center line, hit a Jeep, and then caught on fire. Kimberly Allen, 47, was riding in the Jeep and died from her injuries.
The driver, another passenger, plus the person driving the Prius were all taken to Vanderbilt Medical Center with serious injuries. Police are trying to determine what caused the wreck."

15265263_BG2.jpg

15265263_BG1.jpg

This is off of another forum.

Update on Rusty: He has a crushed vertibrae and a broken heel, still waiting to see if he has any other injuries. He is not in as much pain since they gave him the happy juice pump. Kayla is out of surgery. She has damage to her small and large intestines and abdominal muscles not her spleen. The prognosis on both of them is good, but they are still listed in critical condition. The guy who hit them is also there in critical condition. They aren't out of the woods yet. Please keep the prayers going. The physical part is gonna be the easy part. Kim, was who rusty lives for, so he is gonna need all of our support for a while. So please keep my best friend in your prayers!!!!!!

Wow. Hope they all get well.

I've only met him once. BigAlpha, KGP416, and I wheeled with him for a while at Land Between the Lakes about a year or so ago.

My thoughts and prayers are with Rusty and family during this difficult time.

That's a bad thing to read about. We'll be praying for them.

Best of wishes to you and your daughter Rusty. Will be thinking about yall.

Man sorry to hear this! :(

Back