• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 Parts... I found them here...

:roll: :laugh2: Right On :NAXJA: Forums; Right On Chris. :guitar: ...Again :cheers: Thanks for sticking with it

The site works but it wants you to fill out this form saying you are a company. I found their Jeep 2500 Body parts but they are shown with prices in a currency I don't understand. (PCS) What is this? I checked it on a currency converter and it is not shown as an option. I also filled out the form with made up info for the most part, just to see what it would do. When I tried to submit it the site was at a stand still for about 5 to 7 minutes before I gave in.

I really need those Jeep 2500 parts. I want them so bad. Any other ideas?

WOW hold up. The form was an e-mail and it went through. The page now says BAD LUCK. Your e-mail has registered. What does that mean? I think that is good luck. I'll keep everyone updated.

Well I got the conformation back this morning on the order. Shipping came to $400 for all 60pcs. So I guess it added more to it than I thought it would but in the end its still pretty cheap. Now I just need to figure out the cost breakdown.
-Chris

I was only going to do this one order and wanted to see if a few others would like to go in on this. I really don't see myself placing another order anytime soon. (xj-grin) is the one to talk to from here on out on future orders as he's looking to import larger volume.

How did everybody get the money to you? I'm just curious because if this works and I wanted to get an order together, how would I get the money from everyone?

Mud-King: What, didn't you read through all 18 pages before posting? Go-Jeep's project was already mentioned and discussed, as well as the e-mail you posted. Not to mention XJ-Grin talking about starting a small import business out of this....:D:D

P.S: If you wanted to import a complete chassis minus running gear, I've been talking to someone who's looking for an American distributor

:repair: It's a Jepp Thing? :explosion

Hammered said:
ok... seeing its not easy to obtain. Likely it may get crunched one way or another. Why invest so much effort on the Oriental goods???

"Why invest so much effort in this?" let me see.......... So I can say I have the only 2000 3.0l XJ with all the Jeep 2500 body parts <insert evil laugh here> well except the taillights in Washington State <insert more evil laughing here>. But seriously how could even ask why? And really I haven't put much effort in this at all just a bunch of email's a few phone calls.... and money, lot o money. :wave1:

Why? :rolleyes:

BajaMJ said:
:repair: It's a Jepp Thing? :explosion

:dunno: I meant JJep ...:twak: :wierd: No wait ... Jeep
O well:laugh2: :roflmao::eeks1: u get it...:yelclap:

BonesBrosChris said:
"Why invest so much effort in this?" let me see.......... So I can say I have the only 2000 3.0l XJ with all the Jeep 2500 body parts <insert evil laugh here> well except the taillights in Washington State <insert more evil laughing here>. But seriously how could even ask why? And really I haven't put much effort in this at all just a bunch of email's a few phone calls.... and money, lot o money. :wave1:

Why? :rolleyes:

3L?

Hammered said:
ok... seeing its not easy to obtain. Likely it may get crunched one way or another. Why invest so much effort on the Oriental goods???

In the past 9 years I have been 4wheeling in Jeeps I have never broken or crunched a body part.

Sorry I must have CRD on the brain. :looney: But thats a post for another time.

I said that I would keep those who ordered stuff informed so.... I sent the payment for the items today and will give them a call this evening to make sure they received payment and to see when the items will ship.

You've been informed :)

BonesBrosChris said:
I said that I would keep those who ordered stuff informed so.... I sent the payment for the items today and will give them a call this evening to make sure they received payment and to see when the items will ship.

You've been informed :)

Excellent.

BajaMJ said:
:yelclap: Thanks Chris.
x2! I will be paypalling you tomorrow Chris.

Back