• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jaxjgci

Ok??

Okie Terry said:
What's a "Jaxjgci"?

Just
Another
XJ
Guy
Checking
In

FYI dude, calling yourself "XJ guy" is bad ju-ju.

Oh I had my bad juju for the day all right, lol

Couldn't run the mill today thanks to constant power drops.

so we go grab breakfast in Mulino instead of lunch, what luck, we get to sit next to 8 non english speakers that have to talk 6 at a time, non $#%^ing stop.

then I go get a battery for the '90

get home just as the freezing rain starts, finally get the battery in with a crescent wrench cause naturally the ONE size I didn't bring home is a 1/2"
Also discovering that whoever messed with the neg bcable last rounded the bolt and cranked it so tight they mushed the cable end, so that's another project now, lol

While the 90 is warming up for the 1st time in 2 weeks I go clean the terminals on the 95ZJ.

Get that done and go to back the 90 out to park somewhere NOT under a 120' oak tree durring an ice storm, and as soon as I turn the wheel as I get mid driveway and I hear a weird clunk and the left front seems low.

I stop, hop out thinking Flat tire.

SURPRISE!!!!

The left front wheel is hanging out at a 45deg angle and there's 2 lug nuts sitting in the parking lot. I hop up and down and curse a bit, turn around to shut engine off and flip the flashers on while I get the wheel back on since I'm blocking the whole driveway and.....

SURPRISE!!!!

The left REAR is hanging out about 10" at top and front.

Some #%@^sucker pulled 4 lugs off F and R on driver side, left 1 hanging by a thread on each.

Hilift aint worth a @$%! on ice in a sloped paved lot btw.

Got one bottle jack to just touch the axle tube on rear, got the other one from the ZJ under the front pumpkin just enough to get a lug nut on it, had Chrissy keep an eye on it so no one would knock it over on the drum and off to A-Zone I go for 8 lugnuts

16 %#^&ing dollars later I get the left side back together and start putting stuff away, played a hunch, sure enough

2 tight lugs on RF and the other 3 and all 5 RR about 2 turns from fallin off.

I don't know if it was random, or someone from a board like PBB since I had the general location posted when I gave away some rims, but I do know that if i EVER find out who the @$@% it was, i am going to personally insert 20 %#$^ing lugnuts so far up their @$$ that they will have to have them surgically removed from their mother&*#%ing esophigus.

And God knows, I almost hope they try it again since I now have an X10 vidcam that covers where all the rigs are parked, and It aint that hard to track someone once you have a tag, *IF* they get to the end of the driveway.

1.5 hrs later I'm finally out of the weather (only had an inch of freezing rain pellets fall on me, sharp lil ^@$%ers too ) and find out I can go to the store since Chrissy doesn't want to go out in this weather and her mom postponed dinner till 1-1-06 due to the weather....

#
%
@
&

M
E

So, How's your day going?

Misc-Do_not_feed_the_trolls.jpg

Back