• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jan 28 Calico headcount

JohnX said:
My Video Camera battery only lasts 45 minutes?

Plus I'd have to change tapes too. :D

I'll lend you an inverter :D

Ok
I'm going to be there... only for the day Saturday... I need to leave about 4:00 to get back for Monster Jam that night...

I'll be at the bunk house at 8:00 am...

Ken

Any one going, that is a little closer to stock so I can tag along with them. Times running out to get mod's done. As she sits RE 4.5, open/open D30 31x10.5 BFG's. Any one got a spare set of front tow hooks or a bumper for and 89? If its possible I'll make the canyons
icon5.gif

You kids have fun... My boy turns 5 the weekend after. But since thats superbowl sunday his party is this weekend. Plus I won't have the towrig setup to tow yet. Hell, I just got it. Oh and my final excuse, I haven't fixed my jeep after the beating I gave it in Nov up in JV.

there, I'm done coming up with excuses. time to go drink some beer and drown my sorrows...:banghead:

Scratch the tow hooks got that taken care of last night, everything else is the same 30/35 open on 31's. Phillips loop? Wall Street Canyon? Mule Canyon? Fish,Tish, and Bama maybe a toyota. See you out there.

fish1976 said:
Scratch the tow hooks got that taken care of last night, everything else is the same 30/35 open on 31's. Phillips loop? Wall Street Canyon? Mule Canyon? Fish,Tish, and Bama maybe a toyota. See you out there.

You will be fine with that. You got the tow points - Good!

I wheeled mine at Calico open/open, 3" lift, and 31's a couple of years ago. Good spotting and easy peddle... you will do just fine...

i am there but my son wont be so i am dragging cracker ( my trail bitch ) with me.

Back