• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jan 28 Calico headcount

Jan 28? You mean Jan 27th. The 28th is a Sunday.

Anyway, I'm with Johnny...
Count me in for 1 (but I can eat for 2 easily)

:pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig: :pig:

Having some issues with the Heep. Might need a sightseeing ride from someone???

Maybe life will be good to me and the CPS will start working next weekend, the front driveshaft will heal itself, and the Tcase (which has already been installed, but yet untested due to CPS) will work okay.

If not, guess it will be only me :clingingtoroofracksmiley:

JohnX said:
Having some issues with the Heep. Might need a sightseeing ride from someone???

Maybe life will be good to me and the CPS will start working next weekend, the front driveshaft will heal itself, and the Tcase (which has already been installed, but yet untested due to CPS) will work okay.

If not, guess it will be only me :clingingtoroofracksmiley:
What it's doing or not doing? Check your grounds! And unplpug and replug the CPS. Are you getting a check engine light? If so what code is it throwing?

i wanna go!! what do i need to do? it would be just me

ok next important question - i don't have rock sliders yet - am i gonna be ok????

mmmMUD96xj said:
ok next important question - i don't have rock sliders yet - am i gonna be ok????
There is 3 spots that I think you'll really want rock sliders. Otherwise then that: how much do you like your rocker panels?

Easy to hard.....

:)

Hmmm...rain is in the forecast. We'll have to wait and see. Don't want to get caught in Doran or Odessa during a flash flood. :)

ok - now count me out - my rock rails won't be here in time, and i really like being able to open my doors :D

xjohnnyc said:
Hmmm...rain is in the forecast. We'll have to wait and see. Don't want to get caught in Doran or Odessa during a flash flood. :)

If we take the bypass by the entrance on Doran and don't come down Odessa we will be fine :) Plus it's not showing THAT much of rain.

I want video of Remi in Lower Doran :D

Back