• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jacksonville NC area

Im in Raleigh not much to do here but I do go up to Ft Fisher alot and Im trying to make it to the outer banks soon. More than welcome to join if you get the time

I live 1/2 way between Raliegh and Fayettville. Near where I-40 and I-95 meet. There is some mud and a smal amount of trail riding to be had here. Be glad to get a few folks here to have some fun. Drink a few and so on :clap:

XJRob2 said:
I live 1/2 way between Raliegh and Fayettville. Near where I-40 and I-95 meet. There is some mud and a smal amount of trail riding to be had here. Be glad to get a few folks here to have some fun. Drink a few and so on :clap:

XJROB im getting my new clutch finished up today. would be nice to join you to try the jeep out for a little bit. Being that you are not far from Raleigh and that I dont know of anywhere to go around here close by. Let me know if your getting dirty any time soon ill be more than happy to tag along

XJRob, I am also from Dunn. Just as soon as i get mine on the road I will let you know and mayde we can get together around this area sometime

middleurb said:
XJROB im getting my new clutch finished up today. would be nice to join you to try the jeep out for a little bit. Being that you are not far from Raleigh and that I dont know of anywhere to go around here close by. Let me know if your getting dirty any time soon ill be more than happy to tag along

I am sorry I didn't see this posting. I went wheeling this past Sat, and got my 90 stuck purdy bad. Bent my front tow hooks trying to get it out :(

You are more than welcome here. I am finding new places all the time. Nothing real hard-core here though.

Shoot me a PM or e-mail, and I will be glad to exchange #'s

icebluexj said:
XJRob, I am also from Dunn. Just as soon as i get mine on the road I will let you know and mayde we can get together around this area sometime

That is cool. Can I be of any help? I am always looking for something to do and Jeepers to meet. Shoot me a PM or e-mail and we can exchange #'s

Back