• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It's that time of year again

Sorrry guys for being MIA for the weekend! But I am back.

Im in for TM. Its got my vote. Kraker, I think I mentioned this before, but they only issue I see with the KOA as base camp is that a lot of the guys that trailer their rigs will complain about towing to and fro each day. It only becomes an issue for those who dont have streetable rigs or are registered as ohvs, legalities come into play. Im all in for the KOA if we can work around that issue the showers and wifi sound amazing now!

As for talking to the land owners I got a hold of both of them to see if it was alright for us to camp on their private lands for raffle priveleges and the nicer one said yes and the grumpier one said out of the question. Greg said he didnt for see that being an issue other than that we have to leave it as it was when we got there no tearing it up or leaving trash. Robert, however said no way. The only way hed consider it is by charging us several hundred a night. So I think we should count that out.

Which one is better Sean? Several hundred a night divided by 20-30 people isn't much. But I do agree with showering at the end of the day...

At this time I'd like to spend zero money. Considering we don't have any of the chapter funds yet. I have National involved in this. Sean if you do not atleast hear from Jon dexter in a week from yesterday. Let me know.

Our bank acct is zero?

Our bank account is zero because we dont have access to it. Ive tried to get in touch with John Dexter multiple times. Brian gave me his number a month ago Ive Pm'd, emailed called his cell and even tried his work number through DPS, and have gotten nowhere.

Back