• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Itching for a camping trip! Aug 21-23? (Feeler)

We'll be there on Friday afternoon through Saturday night. The wife works Sunday so we may go home that night. *But*, since we live an hour away I may come back on Sunday morning with the boys for the day if you're going wheeling again. We'll see what happens.

If either opens back up I'm down for camping or a day trip to TSF. If wheeling is out we may skip this one as we were invited to a birthday bbq on Saturday.

Good to know, Thanks Ryan!

Still going! Supposed to be real warm this weekend.. Bring your swim trunks and your flippie floppies

I will prob still go. Be nice to get away, I'll just bring the stock jeep.

Not worth the 30 min long trail Larry..... In my opinion

I agree completely! It has potential. I live in boring basically, so I'm not far from it, and I don't care to go there. Been once since it 'opened' a while back, but you can literally run the only real trail there (800) in like 30 min if you dicking around, but someday, if they can keep it open, it could evolve into something like Browns camp

Well, got off work and started packing..

Answered the phone just to be told to pack my bags I'm being sent back over to baker city until Saturday afternoon
:badpc:

I'm on the fence for this weekend.

Fire restrictions are a buzz kill for anything in Oregon right now. I kind of have the urge to wheel, so I'm thinking on heading north instead for a day trip up to Elbe. Except I haven't really done a once over on the Jeep since NWF...

Who's still planning on camping? Joe, Nick, and Mike?

I'm on the fence for this weekend.

Fire restrictions are a buzz kill for anything in Oregon right now. I kind of have the urge to wheel, so I'm thinking on heading north instead for a day trip up to Elbe. Except I haven't really done a once over on the Jeep since NWF...

Who's still planning on camping? Joe, Nick, and Mike?

I'll be your non bitching, non adjusting seat shotgun rider lol

All things considered, (and since I have so much work to do on multiple XJ's) I may just wrench this weekend. I don't know for sure yet, I'll have to talk to nick.

How far away is Elbe from Portland Dustin?

Probably out. While my jeep could be ready, it would have to be a day trip now since the wife got called in to work and that's a shit load of driving. Isn't Elbe like 3 hours from Gresham?

How far away is Elbe from Portland Dustin?
It's about 2 hours and some change from BG, so add another half hour to that. I5 to Hwy 12, and then Hwy 7 out of Morton north to Elbe.

Home of the Busy Wild. We need to get a trip planned up there before the trails get too flooded. I hate mud.
I'll be your non bitching, non adjusting seat shotgun rider lol
I'm still in the air on going or not Larry. Probably do a once over on the Jeep tonight and then decide. Get your $hit fixed for the next run.

I hate mud too!

Honestly, all 4 heims in my steering are bad (don't know how or why I don't have any death wobble) one bad motor mount and a few other things. I think I'm just gonna work on my rockers this weekend. Then order some heims and do that and my brown dogs and a new header next weekend so my junk is safely wheel-able for another month so....

Back