• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It will pay to put the old in..READ IT

DWK said:
Your sincerity for my service is overwhelming. Conservative sincerity like yours is probably why our veteran health care is so super.

Did you serve? Or find out about "don't ask, don't tell" a little too late?

Seriously dude....you're being an ass. No one wants to hear your crying.

Ray H said:
Whats the biggest monitary expense of the war in the middleast? Anyone know?
I dont think the war is as expensive as the number make it out to be.
Most of the troops over there would be over here if they werent there. We would still be paying them, feeding them and training them. Anyone who has been in the military knows it doesnt just shut down and go wait in a closet for war. there are huge expenses paid on a daily basis to keep our troops on payroll and to keep their training up to date.
I have to laugh whenever I see huge numbers thrown out there (and people that actually believe them) because after 8 years in the military I can tell you, its not free to have a standing military. My relatively educated guess is you can cut whatever number is fed to you by the media by about 2/3rds and come up with an accurate price tag for the war.

Oh yeah, fat chance the media or democrats are taking the cost of a standing military into consideration when they throw those numbers out there.

My guess would be all the civilian contractors....

JNickel101 said:
Seriously dude....you're being an ass. No one wants to hear your crying.

Yeah, this WAS about what I was expecting. I see post after post talking shit about Obama and how fucked the country will be if he gets elected (which I'm not worried about, Diebold has already determined the outcome). I wanted to see what would happen if there was some liberal post.

I really like this site, WHEN it's kept to talking about XJ's, and I'm getting tired of all the conservative bullshit.

DWK said:
I really like this site, WHEN it's kept to talking about XJ's, and I'm getting tired of all the conservative bullshit.
There is a reason people on here tend to be conservative. It is because they also like XJ's, like talking about XJ's and most importantly, like WHEELING in their XJ's.

The whole liberal mindset is bassackwards to what about 80% of the people on NAXJA stands for. They are like that because they do not want to see their wheeling areas closed.

It astounds me that someone could come on here, truly like XJ's and like to be able to use them off-road and be able to vote for someone that wants to take it all away.

DrMoab said:
There is a reason people on here tend to be conservative. It is because they also like XJ's, like talking about XJ's and most importantly, like WHEELING in their XJ's.

The whole liberal mindset is bassackwards to what about 80% of the people on NAXJA stands for. They are like that because they do not want to see their wheeling areas closed.

It astounds me that someone could come on here, truly like XJ's and like to be able to use them off-road and be able to vote for someone that wants to take it all away.

The problem is that "80%" of the people here buy into the conservative BS because they think the "dirty liberal" is going to take away their Jeep.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've read anything about Obama trying to shut trails down. I am a libereral, but I like fourwheeling. I'm also pro-death penalty, and anti gun control, among other things that aren't considered "liberal".

Last edited:
DWK said:
The problem is that "80%" of the people here buy into the conservative BS because they think the "dirty liberal" is going to take away their Jeep.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've read anything about Obama trying to shut trails down. I am a libereral, but I like fourwheeling. I'm also pro-death penalty, and anti gun control, among other things that aren't considered "liberal".
Maybe you aren't as "liberal" as you think then.

DrMoab said:
Maybe you aren't as "liberal" as you think then.

Yeah, but for Utah I'm almost as liberal as you can get for being raised here. Hell, I didn't vote for Romney; if my neighbors knew I'd probably be getting death threats.
:gee:

Interestingly enough, most of the liberals on here seem to hail from Utah and Cali....

I was starting to think Utah was a pretty liberal state...?

DWK said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think I've read anything about Obama trying to shut trails down.

You do realize that the power, Obama may or may not get, is so limited in comparison to the Legislative Branch of Government that even if he does talk a good game now it is highly unlikely that any real change will occur?

The amusing part when Clinton was Pres...it was "look how many jobs he created..." or "look what he's done for the economy"....

He created one job for an intern, who didn't get paid until after the job was finished.

Thats it. He had nothing to do with job creation, or economic stimulation.

Just because the pres is the leader of the "Free world" here in the US doesn't mean anyone else looks at it that way.

The Executive Branch of Gov. is the least powerful in comparison to the Judicial, or Legislative.

Neither new president will make an impact....

Man, everyone just calm down. When someone makes fun of one of the candidates whether it be Osama or McBush, they are not making fun of you. Everyone chill.

DWK said:

Sounds like you're more of an Independant with some conservative values.

And speaking of our lawmaker's Liberal views on OHV use, let's take a quick look at what our Liberal Congress and House members think of us and Moab. It's not so much that they want to take away our Jeep's, more like eliminate our ability to use them offroad..........educate yourself before you pull the lever.

"On another interesting note: look into the elected officials currently driving more OHV-restrictive legislation in the State of Utah, and note which states they are from and which Party they represent.
Here's a few you might recognize.......Dick Durbin, Barbara Boxer, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, Charles Shumer, Hillary Clinton. Hmmm.....not 1 from Utah?"
The full lists linked below.

http://www.suwa.org/site/PageServer?...arwaCosponsors
http://www.suwa.org/site/PageServer?...Letter_Signers

http://www.wilderness.org/NewsRoom/R.../20070418c.cfm

TRNDRVR said:
DrMoab, has somebody pooped in your wheaties lately?

You seem as of late to have some anger issues. :flamemad:

Just curious!
Naw, I'm not mad or angry in any way. I just think he is a dumb ass.

If you have a point of view you want to put forth that is true or you have something to back it up...even if I disagree with it, fine. But when people (on either side of any issue) post up statements that are out and out lies, I think they are stupid and will say something about it.

DrMoab said:
If you have a point of view you want to put forth that is true or you have something to back it up...even if I disagree with it, fine.

I think your a well spoken, articulate person....

:D

now to find my backup....:cheers:

JNickel101 said:
Interestingly enough, most of the liberals on here seem to hail from Utah and Cali....

I was starting to think Utah was a pretty liberal state...?

Hey, I'm from Georgia and live in Colorado and I'm pretty liberal on most things...

DWK said:
Yeah, and if he increases the deficeit by another TRILLION dollers? Or continues the Iraq war for, as McCain put it, a HUNDRED YEARS @ the going rate of TEN BILLION A YEAR. . .

Yeah, it totally makes economic sense to put the old in.

Damn.

You sir, are still an idiot.

red91 said:
I believe they refer to that as a "universal constant".

Yes, but it makes me feel so good to type it. Its like masterbation without the mess.

This guy needs his Off Topic pass revoked.

Back