• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is this a good deal on an AR15?

hahahahahahah wait... wait... BAHAHAHAHAHAH oh the ignorance!
the credibilty can only go up from here
I am actually a college graduate from a respectable 4 year university
dude, you are on the internet. No one cares who you are or what you do. We all assume that you have no job, dropped out of HS, and live in Mom's basement.

Ben824 said:
blah blah blah... I have not figured out that arguing on the internet is retarded...blah blah blah

fixed.

I built mine on a Ohio Ordinance receiver with rivets and a stock set from Ironwood Designs. I highly recommend Red Star Arms triggers and the clip eliminator for the goofy retaining spring on the trigger group pins.

Mine will group an 8 inch circle at 100 yds with silver bear.

8 MOA....is that good? Aiming at center of mass at 200 yards could be a complete miss. Just seems kinda weak for the gun that's killed more people than drunk drivers and bears.

False with zero evidence so its purely theory. If you take away guns then you put them in the hands of only criminals. Don't believe me? Then look at illegal drugs. Their illegal and yet their still here. Criminals can't legally get guns but if you actually knew anything on the subject you would already know that. If a criminal wants something bad enough then they will get it but punishing those of us that want to responsibly use these firearms for sport won't solve the problem and actually creates a bigger one. Guns don't kill people, the people that pull the trigger do. Just like your computer isn't ignorant and uneducated, thats just you. Or when you fail to comply to follow every last traffic law while driving, the Jeep didn't break the law, YOU DID!

Oh and the fact that you think every crime committed involves a firearm shows your clear lack of education, intelligence, and your heavy ignorance on the subject.

hahahahahahah wait... wait... BAHAHAHAHAHAH oh the ignorance! I love how you pick on the few grammatical and typographical errors to base my intelligence and education when I am actually a college graduate from a respectable 4 year university. I have met plenty of English teachers who could write a book perfectly but are complete morons so nice try big guy.

In an ideal world, yes, remove the guns and you remove the problem. But that is not how reality works. Illegal contraband will be had by those who want it no matter the risk or the cost. Criminals already have the guns illegally anyways so removing them from those who acquire them legally won't remove them from the country. Cocaine still makes it way into the country yet its illegal to possess and produce it here in this country. Remember prohibition? That turned the everyday working man into a common criminal just because he wanted a beer. Also, there is an entire industry that employs regular everyday hard working Americans that would be put out of business. In a time when jobs are scarce enough why would you want to reduce jobs and make others jobless? What about hunters? Not only would you destroy an American past time enjoyed by millions of Americans, animal populations would run up, and it would turn all those Americans into common criminals if they resisted the change. Just because you make something illegal doesn't mean you will get rid of the problem. Regulating firearm use even more than it already is will help. Requiring an individual to be licensed to own ANY firearm will help. Requiring those who want to own a firearm to take a course in firearm safety to get their firearm license will help as well. We are required to get a license to drive why not get a license to own a firearm? Just because YOU don't understand something and see the point in it doesn't mean that others don't value it. It also doesn't give you the right to decide to take it away. This is our second amendment right to own and use a firearm and it cannot and will not be taken away.

STFU and google the words troll and sarcasm.

8 MOA....is that good?
I've only shot a few AK-47s, and one AKM. The results I got,.. 8MOA is fair to good. One of the may reasons I don't own one.

Well if no one had guns, there wouldn't be crime in the first place. More guns = more criminals. That's fact.

So, before the gun was invented there was no crime? That is not a fact at all. Clearly crime existed before firearms came to be so the logic is just fantasy.

Now if fairies ruled the world sure there would be no crime but we live in reality not a fantasy world.

So, before the gun was invented there was no crime? That is not a fact at all. Clearly crime existed before firearms came to be so the logic is just fantasy.

Now if fairies ruled the world sure there would be no crime but we live in reality not a fantasy world.

Lol so naive the NRA has corrupted you into thinking there will be crime without guns.

I bet you didn't know without guns there would be no terrorism. No 9/11.

I heard that guns killed the dinosaurs.......i have always suspected that. They also invented the nuclear bomb, started global warming and singlehandedly created chuck norris.....

I heard that guns killed the dinosaurs.......i have always suspected that. They also invented the nuclear bomb, started global warming and single-handedly created chuck norris.....

You are incorrect. (begin sarcasm) At least get your conspiracy hypotheses straight. The dinosaurs died because Jesus wanted us to have lots of oil for our XJs. The Tellersaurus invented the H-bomb. Hinduism had a hand in the nuclear bomb (famous quote from Oppenheimer proves it). Chuck Norris was born of a virgin named Mike Huckabee. (end sarcasm)

You are incorrect. (begin sarcasm) At least get your conspiracy hypotheses straight. The dinosaurs died because Jesus wanted us to have lots of oil for our XJs. The Tellersaurus invented the H-bomb. Hinduism had a hand in the nuclear bomb (famous quote from Oppenheimer proves it). Chuck Norris was born of a virgin named Mike Huckabee. (end sarcasm)

Forgive me, I researched a bit more and found that you are indeed correct! :doh:

hahahahahahah wait... wait... BAHAHAHAHAHAH oh the ignorance! I love how you pick on the few grammatical and typographical errors to base my intelligence and education when I am actually a college graduate from a respectable 4 year university. I have met plenty of English teachers who could write a book perfectly but are complete morons so nice try big guy.

In an ideal world, yes, remove the guns and you remove the problem. But that is not how reality works. Illegal contraband will be had by those who want it no matter the risk or the cost. Criminals already have the guns illegally anyways so removing them from those who acquire them legally won't remove them from the country. Cocaine still makes it way into the country yet its illegal to possess and produce it here in this country. Remember prohibition? That turned the everyday working man into a common criminal just because he wanted a beer. Also, there is an entire industry that employs regular everyday hard working Americans that would be put out of business. In a time when jobs are scarce enough why would you want to reduce jobs and make others jobless? What about hunters? Not only would you destroy an American past time enjoyed by millions of Americans, animal populations would run up, and it would turn all those Americans into common criminals if they resisted the change. Just because you make something illegal doesn't mean you will get rid of the problem. Regulating firearm use even more than it already is will help. Requiring an individual to be licensed to own ANY firearm will help. Requiring those who want to own a firearm to take a course in firearm safety to get their firearm license will help as well. We are required to get a license to drive why not get a license to own a firearm? Just because YOU don't understand something and see the point in it doesn't mean that others don't value it. It also doesn't give you the right to decide to take it away. This is our second amendment right to own and use a firearm and it cannot and will not be taken away.
One big Paragraph 101

I heard that guns killed the dinosaurs.......i have always suspected that. They also invented the nuclear bomb, started global warming and singlehandedly created chuck norris.....

Bulls***.

Dinosaurs didn't have hands.

8 MOA....is that good? Aiming at center of mass at 200 yards could be a complete miss. Just seems kinda weak for the gun that's killed more people than drunk drivers and bears.

Everyone thinks they're a sniper. It's not Call of Duty. Most engagements are fought well within 200 yds.

If you're my brother, you might not even hit him at 100 yds, considering he's about 7 inches wide. But a normal human is plenty wide enough to hit him inside a 16 inch circle.

Some of us more so than others :shhh:

I'm never one to actually take my time at the range and concentrate on making the groups smaller with my AK. I'm happy I built it and it functions well. If I was shooting better ammunition with a rear sight conversion it would probably shoot 4 MOA. But that defeats the purpose of having a rifle that shoots cheap ass ammunition for fun.

And for the record, I don't even think knives should be legal. Imagine how wonderful the world would be without weapons of opportunity.

Last edited:
Back