• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99% of Xj lifts right here.. read before you ask a lift question.. please!

So coool to invest your time to help us all out.., thanks! Btw: Went to the first link you provided re: OME 2" lift, but the groupbuy.com specifications on these parts are lacking specific details... So, for those interested in OME go to: http://www.arbusa.com/Products/Vehicle-Application-Guide/All-Vehicle-Makes/115.aspx where you can then find a link to your vehicle, year, etc., which will provide you a pdf to look over for your application needs. There are no prices available, just the manu. stock numbers in which one later orders from. ARB telephone sales will steer you to the closest outlet for you. Friendly staff at ARB, and, lol, very patient with newbies like me! There are a couple of different heights for front coils; light and heavy loads, and for rear leafs; light, medium, and heavy load packs. Couple of different shock applications are offered. The aforementioned poi are re: 1984-02 XJs. No telling what the groupbuy people are offering unless you do a lot of digging around!

So coool to invest your time to help us all out.., thanks! Btw: Went to the first link you provided re: OME 2" lift, but the groupbuy.com specifications on these parts are lacking specific details... So, for those interested in OME go to: http://www.arbusa.com/Products/Vehicle-Application-Guide/All-Vehicle-Makes/115.aspx where you can then find a link to your vehicle, year, etc., which will provide you a pdf to look over for your application needs. There are no prices available, just the manu. stock numbers in which one later orders from. ARB telephone sales will steer you to the closest outlet for you. Friendly staff at ARB, and, lol, very patient with newbies like me! There are a couple of different heights for front coils; light and heavy loads, and for rear leafs; light, medium, and heavy load packs. Couple of different shock applications are offered. The aforementioned poi are re: 1984-02 XJs. No telling what the groupbuy people are offering unless you do a lot of digging around!

Yea i couldnt find an old man emu page and the arb one doesnt list kits.. thats why i put the group buy.. all the other links are too the company directly

I think it would be good if you removed the prices since they will change!

Yea i know they will change but not too drastically.. at least having it there gives an aprox area they can expect to pay- i mean claytons lifts will never drop to be cheaper than rough-countrys :)

Holy crap I didn't know RE was closed?! I swear I was just on their site about to order an adjustable track bar before I went with a Rusty's not more than 3 weeks ago.:shocked:

They are NOT gone. They are restructuring the company.

this is right off there home page.....

"To Our Loyal Customers and Friends,
Rubicon Express is currently closed, pending reorganization. For the latest news and current information, please visit our blog at RubiconUSA.com or follow the “blog” link in the left column of this page.
RE"

and off there blog page....

To Our Loyal Customers and Friends,

Rubicon Express is currently closed, pending reorganization.

Customers who have placed orders and have seen a credit card charge can rest assured that their products have been shipped. Customers with orders that have not been processed will be contacted to confirm their order prior to payments being processed or merchandise shipment.

Customers who have technical or warranty issues may email: [email protected]

We apologize for the service interruption, but look forward to serving you in the future.

Ok back on topic sorry for the derailment.

When you restructure, you don't lay off your staff and leave all of your vendors screwed.

lol.. sorry for all the guys that run them..

so... i wonder what the best route would be for a 2-2.5" lift that will see towing in the future???? Also, what are peopledoing with their trackbars at 2-2.5 inches???

my jeep is 6+ and I run a TNT trackar.... but im buyingthe old lady a rig today and she needs a boost :) plus it will be my tw rig

Thanks for puttign this list together Ian.
I've got a teenager on my trail machine, but just picked up a 2nd XJ for daily driver duties and looking to put a baby lift on it. :rattle:

Thank you for compiling all of this information - it's a GREAT way to be introduced into lifting my Jeep!

Back