• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRT Deadliest Roads - Bolivia

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I watched IRT Deadlies Roads-India last season that that junk freaked me out. Now they are running the death road in Bolivia. The roads are super narrow and uber steep. I'm getting verdigo just watching it. Thank God they are driving a good truck, Volvo F-12's rather than those flimsy Tata indian trucks.

This is on the History Channel.

Now they are driving in the pitch black nighttime. And meeting oncoming cars and trucks with only inches to spare.

I missed it, was pulling my front axle apart but Modern Marvels is on and about the death road now.

Why don't they just make the road wider?

There is a mountain in the way.

If you hate narrow roads with large drop off's, don't wheel Colorado or Utah.

What are insane?

I'll watch it on TV but I'll never run that road. At least at Harlan there are trees to stop you.

Been catching up on the last season watching episodes online, and have been watching the current one on TV also. The death road and the southern death road look a lot worse than the roads in India they were on, in my opinion at least.

The India roads were a freeway compared to the narrow gravel tracks in South America.

I agree with you on the difference in the roads.

Back