• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing myself

Yeah Chia Speed is named after him. He sold his XJ a while back, and he has/had (i'm not sure) an Xterra, and he used to roll with the Xterra Club. Hence the reason for calling him a ricer.

Ahh. Xterra's are nice. But they're like FJ's not enough clearence.

Chia was on yesterday.

Ok sir. We got the idea that he was on yesterday sir.

Im being an ass?! Ok. For the last two days that ive been on, everybody has been up my *ss correcting me about whatever. Fine. I'll rollover. My apologizes to everyone for my ignorance.

Yes....you remind me of my ex-wife just before her monthly visitor. Quick, erratic responses and unnecessarily lashing out at people. Come to think of it, the ex was pretty much always that way, but I digress. Let's take this to PM though...K?

No. I apologize if I made anyone upset. That aint me. So let's move on. :)

Hey, just cuz I haven't wheeled with NAXJA doesnt mean you can be rude. Also, nobody else is stepping up to the plate, so it's up for the taking. And I claimed.

I consider it rude when someone who's new, posts like mad to pad his count, has never been on a run, and hasn't bothered to go red starts acting like an authority.

And like Midian said, I'm not being rude, just blunt.

I think Sparty is on a NAXJA overload...

Cut the kid a little slack. At least he is a devoted NAXJA'er, and he said he would go red next month (i don't know why he has to wait for then, but he said he would. Let's wait and see). He also said he does want to attend some runs, and contribute to the chapter. As a matter of fact from what I have heard he has already volunteered to help run concessions at ROM, and a few other things. So he runs his mouth (or fingers I guess) alot. So do alot of us...... ::cough:: Ian ::cough:: LOL

Cut the kid a little slack. At least he is a devoted NAXJA'er, and he said he would go red next month (i don't know why he has to wait for then, but he said he would. Let's wait and see). He also said he does want to attend some runs, and contribute to the chapter. As a matter of fact from what I have heard he has already volunteered to help run concessions at ROM, and a few other things. So he runs his mouth (or fingers I guess) alot. So do alot of us...... ::cough:: Ian ::cough:: LOL

Just in case its not clear, I have no specific issues with Mr. SpartyKrunk, aside from his use of "Krunk" in a handle. Unless it's a reference to Dexters Laboratory, in which case I abjure said issue.

I just found it a bit nervy for someone to claim to be an "official" anything within the RRC in combination with a complete (so far) lack of participation besides a whole lot of postings, so I called him out on it.

I'm also quite happy that someone is willing to help out at RoM, unlike the rest of you deadbeats.

LOL..... I know that the deadbeat comment wasn't aimed at me, and i do agree that it would be nice to have more participation. I also agree that it was pretty ballsy to claim to be the "Cook around here" when he is yet to have cooked anything at an event, or even attended one. I agree with you on that. I was just saying we should cut him some slack, he is still kind of new, and didn't want any hard feelings due to it being hard to judge someone's disposition (or what they really meant) by just reading it.

I think spartys a little rich kid who dosent appreciate the value of friendships and cars

Good to see you posting again as well Chia..... You still coming to ROM?

I think spartys a little rich kid who dosent appreciate the value of friendships and cars
I am far from rich. If I was, I would of gone red a long time ago, not ever worried about my XJ, just bought another one, have every part on the market, and be out at Moab. Maby, if I was rich, i'd be one of the biggest NAXJA supporters or sponsor. Why? Because i'd be rich. But i'm not. The little wealth I have has been accumulated over the years, i've been working since I was twelve. I lied about my age since then claiming I was eighteen (Yes, I looked the eighteen when I was twleve.) and willing to work. Nobody ever bothered to ask for documentation to prove this because I just claimed to be an undocumented worker. As of now, I have not a cent due to the fact that I have invested my micro-fortune into the SAT, ACT, other college admissions test, application fees, and campus visits. For those of you that dont know, tha racks up quite a large sum of money. Each test is a minimum average of $50. I'm sure you all ask, where are your parents in all this? I ask myself the same thing. They don't get involved. I could ask for help or an opinion and they would not waste a breathe in a reply. Awell. Doesn't bother me. I'm not complaining, I don't need people with four inch lift blocks up their *ss. You say I don;t value friendship? I have four actual friends in the world, the other three two people that I see during my weekdays and weekend parties that claim to be my friends; are just aquiantences. You are not a friend to me if I devote my time for you and you abuse it. You are not my friend if when I ask for a favor as small as giving me a ride, and you deny me, making up reasons why you can't. You are not my friend if you can't be your own friend. And as for valueing cars, your statement is far to broad for me to argue about.

Have a cheerful day everybody at NAXJA. :cheers:

I have to wait till next month because my funds for this month are already exhausted. I payed $850 just in speeding tickets yesterday. lol. It's not smart to leave me your Mercedes-Benz CLK with AMG tuning to be baby-sitted. Hahaha! I racked up three speeding tickets in a four day period.

I also agree that it was pretty ballsy to claim to be the "Cook around here" when he is yet to have cooked anything at an event, or even attended one.

I just found it a bit nervy for someone to claim to be an "official" anything within the RRC in combination with a complete (so far) lack of participation besides a whole lot of postings, so I called him out on it.

I do apologize for my claim. I meant no wrong doing in the situation. And both are correct, old, and wise. I have no right to claim any position without having attended any event prior. Adding to it I have not yet purchased an official NAXJA membership, me not comprehending why this is such cause to frustrate.

Back