• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Indiana, PA

hey guys. i know school is alomost over, but if you guys wanna get together let me know, i'm in. nothing to crazy, only got a 3" and 235's lol let me know anyhow. thanks

hey, whats the setup on your xj, i'm probably gunna head out wheeling one afternoon this week. Let me know if you'd like to join.

-Wondo

Let me know what day you guys want to head out. I can bring another cherokee and a wrangler along w/ me most likely.

I think I am gonna be putting my lift on thursday, so that kills that day. and my weekend is pretty much shot due to work. Worse comes to worse, maybe next thurday, or possibly tues. I will let you know. WHere would we go and how far is it form pitt?

where exactly you located at? Need any help wrenching? Which lift are you putting on? Um its probably about an hour or so from pitt, there's a bunch of trails that are very nearby.

-Wondo

I have a 94 xj. The lift I am putting on is rusty's 3 aal. I figure it's a good start, then after a little time I am going to piece together the rear leaf's from a dakota pack. Other than that, I am still running on 235's with at tread, a tbs, and cold air. here's my web page which i threw toether the other night.
http://www.geocities.com/cjwalkeriii/index.html
I appreciate the offer on the wrenching, but I don't wanna drag you all the way out here to Pitt. talk to you later man... and thanks

On tuesday a few of us from wyotech are gonna go wheeling. I can't rember exactly where we are planning on going righ now. But any of you that want to come should feel free to. Also if any of you know of some places that are some good fun that are agound here feel free to show up and show them/ tell us about them. There is going to be my cherokee one other cherokee, a rubicon, and a bronco 2 at least.

Hope some of you can make it.

We are planning on leaving oakland / rooney at 5:30 ish. You can pm for my number if you want it.

I grew up there...a few local places that i know of....allen bridge road...mapquest is the easiest way for me to get u there, depending which way u come across the bridge there a road off to the right...also metz rd is another...(runs parallel to SR422)take 2nd road to the right bottom of the hill...there are a few big holes that would swallow an xj at each place...metz rd can lead u to allen's bridge area if u look at the map and take back roads....there is also a gun range off metz rd open to the public. hth...i'll be making a trip there in the summer if anybody is around...not sure of the date yet, probably early july

tony

WOW, I have spend alot of time Wheelin with Wondo, and IUPxj94 and I have never run into any of you guys! I have the Red 96 XJ Country, gold on the bottom (beginning of the semester), Black on the bottom rhino lined (end of the semester). You guys should have hit us up! We spent alot of time wheelin and pulling a Full sized bronco out of the woods. Trust me it was a good time rippin on that kid!!

ez98xj said:
I grew up there...a few local places that i know of....allen bridge road...mapquest is the easiest way for me to get u there, depending which way u come across the bridge there a road off to the right...also metz rd is another...(runs parallel to SR422)take 2nd road to the right bottom of the hill...there are a few big holes that would swallow an xj at each place...metz rd can lead u to allen's bridge area if u look at the map and take back roads....there is also a gun range off metz rd open to the public. hth...i'll be making a trip there in the summer if anybody is around...not sure of the date yet, probably early july

tony

i see your relativley close to me. how far away is this place you mentioned? is it legal? if its not real far away and its legal i might want to tag along.

Back