• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Inch pound torque wrench close to Lake Elsinore

Boudroux

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone local to me have a beam inch pound torque wrench I could borrow to finish my rear end? I lagged hard on buying one from a bike shop, someone else got it and amazon probably couldn't get one to me by this weekend.

I have a snap on clicker inch pound that I could leave with you as a deposit as I know I'm asking a group of folks I don't know.

Never hurts to ask :banghead:

Thank you all for the offers and the prime suggestion. I've never looked into the prime membership. I should have the thing tomorrow.

Since we are on the subject now, anyone keep their prime membership? Just wondering if it is worth it to keep or cancel before the 30 day free period is up.

my prime membership has saved me enough in shipping in the last 8 months to pay for itself 10 times over.

plus you get free streaming movies/tv shows like netflix included, and a discount on most things sold by amazon themselves.

I've had prime for like 5 years. It pays for its yearly fee almost every month.

I can't believe I've never looked into prime before this. Lord knows I spend enough on Amazon to justify it. I ordered the wrench yesterday and received it today for only $3.50 in shipping.

The wife and kids are out for the evening, I've got a ice cold case of coors light in the fridge and I will make my first attempt at the gears tonight.

Definitely worth it. Split the cost with some friends if you want. I think you can have up to 5 people on the same account.
And, if the products ships close enough, you may even see it the next day without paying extra.

Back