• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Rocketman said:
FUN campfire times await!!

considering showing up to one?

The whole thing between the Captain and me kind of pulled the thread into the mud... sorry. (YES, I know you all had your chuckles tho!)

On a new note, anyone have an old baldy 33X15 I could use as a spare? Got the new rubber put on today but was to cheap to buy a 5th. Could care less what flavor it is as long as it holds air and could get me to the trailhead or home locally.

LMK

Thread cleaned....again.

Enough from you two.

A little friendly ribbing is OK, but you both need to stop baiting each other NOW. Wanna take shots at each other....use PM's.

First, last, and only warning.

Rev

Rev Den said:
Thread cleaned....again.

Enough from you two.

A little friendly ribbing is OK, but you both need to stop baiting each other NOW. Wanna take shots at each other....use PM's.

First, last, and only warning.

Rev

Gee...maybe I ought to join up?
No Fun League.
Sizzies.

on par with the rest of my life at this time -

vqns5g.gif

87manche said:
that sucks Opie.
Go have a beer.

3 colt 45's in me trying to finish this stupid paper on failure analysis of torsionaly loaded members...

ahh yes, colt 45, the caddilac of beer. Why not just go get some King Cobra if that was the goal?
Good luck on the paper.
if it makes you feel better this is what the wife has to say
"f'ing California, they F'ed me too, I hope those F'ers all F'ing die."
Anyway, that's what she says since they denied her too.

Uuniversity of Illinois...

Champaign-Urbana...

Not a bad school for engineering...

Did I mention I was accepted into IIT in the 80's?

But couldn't afford it...

Cheer up little man.

Back