• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

What was the guy's name at Carnagefest 05 who had the YJ? with 60's and debeaded his tire. Sean... Chris?? Just thinking back and was wondering who he is here and his handle. I know it's not SeanR. This guy was from Green Bay maybe?? Brad, you know who I'm talking about.

seanR said:
Scott?
I don't remember him loosing a bead and I don't hink he was runnung 60's.
But Scott was the only one there with a YJ that I can remember.....
Yup, 60s and lost a bead.
POS 16.5" wheels.

Oh yea... he had 60 axles and was running ?? BIG meats. He ripped out a valve stem and popped the bead. We had to take him to the shop to do the lighterfluid thing to pop it back. He didn't even have a jack or a spare. He used my Hi-Lift. Talk about unprepared...

Last edited:
Rocketman said:
What was the guy's name at Carnagefest 05 who had the YJ? with 60's and debeaded his tire. Sean... Chris?? Just thinking back and was wondering who he is here and his handle. I know it's not SeanR. This guy was from Green Bay maybe?? Brad, you know who I'm talking about.

Got big fuggin' humor?
I think the guy was chugging 'Henpecked Ale' the entire trip.
On second thought...
Was the guy wearing a pair of size XXXXXXXXXL athletic shorts that were mostly buried in his crack?
I saw him in a red XJ.
HTH

HEY... I resemble that remark. That was me, no need to get personal. Besides, who are you MR.17 whole posts and not a NAXJA member?

besides... they are only XXXXXXL :)

Go buy a clue.

coin5_quarter_opt.jpg

lesslimited said:
View from my lounge chair at Punta de Mita...

PV06J_006.sized.jpg

And the sunset from our timeshare at the Westin

PV06J_019.sized.jpg

now that's the kind of vacation I need!

hopefully at the beginning of 07, all my vacation days are spoken for this year.

clueless.jpg
= Rocketman

Captain Tenille said:
I found you using Google Earth.
Smile and wave...

Now I have to explain to my coworkers what I am laughing at.

OK...

I guess I just look at things a bit different considering my advanced age and all...

But the old saying applies, payback is a bitch! FUN campfire times await!!

Back