• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Congrats!

congrats Sam

Lots of companies are starting to give time off for fathers for bonding. I think that is great. Ill be taking the month of September off, but unpaid.

Thanks all. 6lb 14oz little girl. Now I have 2 girls and am way out numbered here. No extra stitch needed. Both times she was cut and split. Always hard looking at th inside of your wife stomach, laying on an operating table. But she started walking today and is doing well.

Gotta work on getting another jeep so I can turn them into jeepers

Uncle Rew still has jeeps. And your other one said the LJ was cooler than your truck the last time she rode in it :D.

I took a month off for both kids, it was paid, but it was my vacation time.

After two weeks I went back to my part time to slowly adjusting to working both jobs with the rug rats.

Registered the new RV today. This year pro-rated and all next year til September only cost me $1942...

mac 'luxury tax' gyvr

So if I want to replace the 8 year old Fios router in my house with something better, where do I start?

mac 'let's talk nerdy' gyvr

Back