• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

CPT is an accepted cultural excuse.

even the president referenced it.
You can't fire them over that.

They don't work by CPT they work by BT and if they don't want to work BT they can work by CPT at the unemployment line.....

Sounds like you just need poeple that actually care about the job. Honestly wish I had boss like you here at the machine shop I work at. We got a few people that get away with everything. 2 of them are married and they think it's date night everyday at work. Making out, talking, taking a hour and half lunch. But heaven for bid you say something to management here you get wrote up for it.

Everyone gets treated the same, all have to play by same rules, if they don't then the ones allowed to "get away with stuff" just sours everyone else.

3c7e8f0d3a89b549fe479e871e48931e.jpg

Been driving it for a few days and making a list...Fun little truck to drive. If I make it to WF, it might come with me if I can get most things finished before then. It has 30" tires on it stock and tow points, but the longer wheel base will be tough to not hang it up on things without bigger tires. I've got room for 33's there right :)

We can make room for 35s and reduce weight while doing so.....you are in good hands.

Going to the Fort Wayne RV show this weekend.

mac 'window shopping' gyvr

What are your opinions on charcoal canisters on the XJ? I pulled mine and it got "misplaced"
Can you just plug the Vent line into a vacuum line on the manifold? Basically just bypassing the canister?

I had it capped while i pressure washed the engine bay, rolled it in the garage at 80 degrees and it started pushed fuel out the fuel line from the change in temp. Lucky I didn't take a long lunch or I may have gotten some new tools and a new jeep.

I can do some awesome deals on travel trailers right now...(we don't carry new motorized)

Where would I put my Jeep?

Don't worry matt, thats all we are doing when we go to the show on friday.

We need a couple bags of money.

mac 'some unreal deal would have to happen to change anything we got going on' gyvr

We are looking at selling our 2015 TT outright and buying an older 5th wheel toy hauler, something like a Raptor, probably around a 2010-2013 models, maybe older if in great shape and worth the money.

I'm going to look at motor homes...

with motors...

mac 'vroooooooooom' gyvr

Back