• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Saw Reel Big Fish, Anti-Flag and Ballyhoo last night in San Antonio, the people were just off the charts nuts in the mosh pit......I'm apparently getting too old for that shit.

Saw Reel Big Fish, Anti-Flag and Ballyhoo last night in San Antonio, the people were just off the charts nuts in the mosh pit......I'm apparently getting too old for that shit.

Now that sounds like a good time! Maybe I'm gettin' there too, I don't go front center at shows much anymore. Now that I think about it I don't get to shows much more either, lol.

Making apple pie for winter-fest tonight. Hopefully bringing 5 gallons this year if i can keep myself from drinking it.

YES!

mac 'been since a couple redbirds ago i think' gyvr

If I'm not mistaken I think Andy Gennette is running them on his rig.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Correct, running 35x12.5x15. I am happy with them so far but I do only have one full wheeling trip on them, at redbird. Seemed to do okay on the road too.

I have the Stt's pros on the lj. I can't say for off road but they mall crawl nicely.

I've towed with both...I actually preferred the 5.0 for towing for no other reason than mileage. Doesn't mean the Ecoboost is bad by any means. Both great trucks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I like rollin' in my 5.0 with the rag top down so my hair can blow.....

5ad8194ecadd3c7046129716e232605e.jpg

mac 'double trouble' gyvr

Back