• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

What's the story behind this?

we were in the creek in the MI property and got to a spot that was blocked so the drivers had to back up a few hundred yards up the creek. k5matt may have backed into a tree in the water...

and the bank...

and a rock...

and the bank again...

rew and i were behind him so we got to see it all out the front windshield. like i said, his mirrors were busted off but that doesn't mean we can't give him a hard time.

Gooood morning gang, victory is mine.......I can fart without crapping myself! Back to work today!

Cheese "never double down on a fart, you might shoot craps" Man

today I passed what may be the dumbest drive on the road in Ohio.
Riding the brakes for miles, waiting at green lights until I honked the horn.
Passed her on 250 doing 40 MPH and she's reading a newspaper.

for serious.

today I passed what may be the dumbest drive on the road in Ohio.
Riding the brakes for miles, waiting at green lights until I honked the horn.
Passed her on 250 doing 40 MPH and she's reading a newspaper.

for serious.

Priorities :doh:

I seem to always get stuck behind those drivers when I am on the way to someplace and am running late.

There is a lady that reads a book around town here, I am not sure what it is, but it must be interesting because she is always reading it. Maybe it is a different book each time, but she is still reading, and she is a dangerous driver. I have thought about calling the Highway Patrol on her before, but I have not, I wonder what kind of ticket that would be, Careless and Imprudent? It is worse than texting and driving, and according to the billboards, texting and driving kills. But if I am reading a text, or reading a billboard, isn't that kind of one in the same? Speaking of one in the same, Hobag got us all sick, and no guacamole was involved, this time. I like Mexican food, but not sure my stomach is quite ready for that yet. I think Subway for lunch sounds good today...I like the Subway Club deluxe style.

Back