• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

In the last episode of Top Gear with the boys, the second part of the episode featured them buying three cheap 4wd vehicles. Richard Hammond bought a XJ, I can't remember the specific year but it was 97-01 because it had the newer front end. The XJ was last.

I remember 10-15? years ago when a group from here was pushing hard to get a big group buy to purchase a lot of the parts to convert over to the china jeeps body parts.

It was like 5 years ago. And a few people did get them. I was going to do it, but being a broke college kid at the time didn't allow for it.

In the last episode of Top Gear with the boys, the second part of the episode featured them buying three cheap 4wd vehicles. Richard Hammond bought a XJ, I can't remember the specific year but it was 97-01 because it had the newer front end. The XJ was last.

It was only last because of the way they had the challenge set up he did really well on everything else

There have been a few different group buys over the past several years...some more successful than others.....I think Collin got screwed on one of them pretty good.

It would be nice to get an engine on one of those to have as a spare just in case, but they will probably just sit there until they are junked or crushed.

Picked up a DSLR finally. Went with a Nikon D3200 and Tamron 18-200 f/3.5-6.3 lens. Lots to learn but the camera is pretty user friendly. I'm learning in manual mode to get the feel for it. Lots of buttons.

Donate to woodys family via PayPal: [email protected]

mac '4k in funeral expenses' gyvr

It was like 5 years ago. And a few people did get them. I was going to do it, but being a broke college kid at the time didn't allow for it.

I just remember it was shortly after the last XJ produced, joined under a different name in 7-03. People where talking about the Beijing Jeep and how cool it was the 'xj' was still being made over seas and teying to get a group buy to get some stuff. At least I think I remember.

Picked up a DSLR finally. Went with a Nikon D3200 and Tamron 18-200 f/3.5-6.3 lens. Lots to learn but the camera is pretty user friendly. I'm learning in manual mode to get the feel for it. Lots of buttons.

I bought my wife an ebook last year when I got her her camera for Christmas. PM me your email and I'll send it to you. It's a really good read/reference for the easy stuff and the intricate stuff with a DSLR.

I bought my wife an ebook last year when I got her her camera for Christmas. PM me your email and I'll send it to you. It's a really good read/reference for the easy stuff and the intricate stuff with a DSLR.

Thanks Josh!

Got my new 4runner out for the first time today for a wash. Pleasantly surprised by the lack of rust underneath. Now time to unhack the rear suspension and 3.4 swap it

Back