• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

These ex manifolds must be fun. He said he's taking a few days off after mine to do the next one...and charging double...

mac 'good to go' gyvr
I'm wondering what I am missing when I look at the ones on the 5.4.. The drivers side really doesn't look too bad to do when looking at it through the wheel well. The EGR looks like it could be a real bitch, but the rest of that side doesn't look too bad.
I did them on a 5.7 Super Duty
There is a lot of stuff to take off.

I had them done on a 5.4 once as well...that was $300 in 2003...

V-10 was $800

mac 'extra cylinder must make it crappy' gyvr

4a54decf3c21fdfe724445c35d25b2d6.jpg

My girl's getting her first tan.

Well after being shorted over $800 in the last 3 weeks at work and dealing with a very volatile work environment I think Melissa is finally at the end of her rope (same crappy boss that she wanted to leave last year). She has a pretty hefty list of claims to take to the dol on Monday. She has been trying to stay positive and help the summer staff keep the hotel operating but its not working. The owner is shorting everyone's checks, not paying overtime to the student workers they hired from a Chinese work exchange program and only working people 20 hours or less per week that were hired on a full time contract. I'm pretty sure if Melissa quits or gets fired, the rest of the hotel will walk out and the hotel is booked full till august. She's put up with a lot of bs and been a trooper for our family, but she can't work and not get paid. Should be an interesting next few weeks...not really in a good way

I hate Amazon Prime.
They were talking about drone racing on the news so I started looking at the videos on You Tube.
then I started reading about them.
then I did some research,
then I clicked on shopping and Amazon opened up.
Delivery date is the 21st.

Drone racing in Pardeeville!

I hate Amazon Prime.

They were talking about drone racing on the news so I started looking at the videos on You Tube.

then I started reading about them.

then I did some research,

then I clicked on shopping and Amazon opened up.

Delivery date is the 21st.

Drone racing in Pardeeville!

Yes!

mac 'better that it's yours' gyvr

I'm putting 50 bucks in to get my water heater working...

mac 'maybe' gyvr

Going to look at ovens today....I hate having to buy a specific size since the rest of our kitchen is still good.....looks like wall mount size opening limits us to only a couple options, which of course, are more expensive than standard.

Oh my does it feel good to finally be home. Spent 4 days in the hospital. Now the real fun starts
We were there for 36 hours...4 days would have been an eternity! I had to sleep in a chair...I went home once to take an hour nap in our bed while the wife and baby were sleeping. Hope things are going well at home, she's a cutie

I had a couch to sleep on. Was about as comfy as the floor was. Going well but baby has to be on a bili blanket for a couple days cuz she has a little bit of jaundice. Go back on Monday to have her tested again. Hopefully she will be all better.

Back